Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvethirty View Post
    I think the only outlet I've seen "reporting" this is RT. Which leads me to lean towards that most of the story is complete bullshit to push their NATO is a world menace line. Ive read the transctipts and know what was stated in the leaked recordings. It sounded like a way to get in should they feel they need to. Turkey is having a rough time right now politically at home and the last thing they need is a full scale war. All big nations meddle in the affairs of small and especially unstable nations. Its not worth getting worked up over.
    How to fix a nation with inner problems? Start a war. The first thing they really do need is war. That'll unite all people under one banner.

Its very old and used trick.

I saw that Turkey downed Syria's plane a few days ago, has there been any credible source reporting anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    I saw that Turkey downed Syria's plane a few days ago, has there been any credible source reporting anything else?
    Officials' conversation about attacking somewhere and making it look like Syria's job is leaked. You can find it on youtube but not sure if it's translated or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvethirty View Post
    I think the only outlet I've seen "reporting" this is RT. Which leads me to lean towards that most of the story is complete bullshit to push their NATO is a world menace line. Ive read the transctipts and know what was stated in the leaked recordings. It sounded like a way to get in should they feel they need to. Turkey is having a rough time right now politically at home and the last thing they need is a full scale war. All big nations meddle in the affairs of small and especially unstable nations. Its not worth getting worked up over.
    or maybe just the thing Erdogan wants, ever seen wag the dog?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wag_the_Dog

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    ah ... lol ... al jazeera he said ... you mean muslim brotherhood backers ? a news agency that backs terrorists ... interesting.
    You do know that the Muslim brotherhood is the democratically elected power in Egypt?
    regardless of whether or not they are terrorists, it would be really nice if all US media would constantly refer to the current regime as the military coup dictatorship it is.