Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    i dont think he even listens to the shit he reads off his teleprompter anymore
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

All I want to say is that video means nothing, most of the time journalists, and reporters never class after a press conference....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackticus View Post
    All I want to say is that video means nothing, most of the time journalists, and reporters never class after a press conference....
    Or maybe, just maybe, the crowd noticed the absolute BS spewing forth from his mouth?

This is coming from someone that voted for Obama btw. I just think the crap that was spewing forth was on a whole new level of crap that it stunned the crowd.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    voted for obama, as technically, he is the lesser of the two evils, as by now, under romney rule, we would either In a new war, completely broke, and corporations would be running our nation into the ground.... oh wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    voted for obama, as technically, he is the lesser of the two evils, as by now, under romney rule, we would either In a new war, completely broke, and corporations would be running our nation into the ground.... oh wait.
    I voted for Obama the second time because I do not think four years is enough to do anything really, but to be honest the president does not even seem to really do much these days with how congress is. And honestly I feel the same way for the W years. He gets a lot of flack because of his mannerisms and how he speaks, but honestly? Congress went along with it they are complicit as well.
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    But I thought everyone LOVES Obama!?
    In Europe we actually do like him (well, as much as you can 'like' a politician). He was a lot better then the alternative

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    In Europe we actually do like him (well, as much as you can 'like' a politician). He was a lot better then the alternative
    The most important thing is if the citizens in his home country like him. Right now his popularity in the US is at a all time low. And for good reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    The most important thing is if the citizens in his home country like him. Right now his popularity in the US is at a all time low. And for good reasons.
    You could always export him to the uk, i would love to have Oaama as a party leader...currently we have the options of Margaret Thatcher's twice removed son of a friends cousin. A guy that's more up their oppositions behind than trying to please voters and a guy no one even knew about until 3 years ago and has a brother than would be much more suitable for the job >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Isn't that in the Netherlands? Why would the Dutch clap for someone that isn't their leader?
    Considering we don't clap for someone who IS our leader, the one (probably non-Dutch) person who did clap was quite extraordinary.

We do refrain from booing, of course; that's not very polite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shurkuris View Post
    Because clapping shows respect if not atleast the most basic form of being polite?
    Clearly you're not Dutch.

To anyone who is Dutch, Obama's egocentric self-congratulation is actually seen as incredibly rude to the point of spitting in someone's gourmet food and then smiling at that person.

And another edit: If you've seen any of Rutte's speeches: That was bloody embarrassing.
    Last edited by Stir; 2014-03-29 at 02:51 PM.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The privacy thing kind of made me giggle. But everything else people are kind of stretching. I don't interept "alway have believed in" as since the birth of the nation

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    You could always export him to the uk, i would love to have Oaama as a party leader...currently we have the options of Margaret Thatcher's twice removed son of a friends cousin. A guy that's more up their oppositions behind than trying to please voters and a guy no one even knew about until 3 years ago and has a brother than would be much more suitable for the job >.<
    I would love to see that happen.

Deleted
    Not his fault he's stuck with a do-nothing congress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    This is some circlejerk.
    This thread or the video?

i dont think it's for good reasons. most conservatives hate him because of fear mongering from rich people and fear mongering from religious demagogues. unfortunately only progressives seem to understand the real problems