Thread: Houses in wow?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Garrisons are much more in keeping with the Warcraft tradition, IMO. I think I'd much rather place buildings in a garrison than furniture in a house, at least for this game.

The only thing I really want them to do is incorporate more variety in building styles, and perhaps allow for additional decorating with doodads. Perhaps as the expansion carries on, and if the idea persists into future expansions, they can expand it more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Master Tinker View Post
    I only wish the garrison came with a personalized banner, much like a guild tabard, but something that flies high on flags you designed.
    A name for your garrison, and a customizable sigil, with banners, tabards, and a unique reputation faction for your followers would be pretty awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grahamington View Post
    There are a shit ton of things that "server no purpose" in the game. This idea was more for people who would WANT to do it. It would have a benifit. Extra storage(would cost a lot in mats and farming) Target dummies(set in boss or groups for aoe), Dueling areas for you and your friends/guild members.
    ~ Extra storage: why does this need to cost a lot? why is the community so obsessed with everything being crazy expensive or mind numbing grindy? why cant balance be the goal. let some things be a grind/expensive but let some useful things just be easy to get?

~ Target dummies & dueling areas: these are two reasons NOT to have housing. as was said earlier we dont need things to take away from the world making it seem more of a ghost town.

houses do need more function than just a spot for you to decorate. Wildstar has done just that. making houses useful to other people as well as the owner. Not trying to start a game vs game debate, just using it as a way to describe what i meant by making houses useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

If anything, a "house" would be part of Garrisons 2.0 in the expansion Post-WoD - should they choose to expand upon the concept. (I hope they do!)