499 Vitality
    13% life
    2420 life regen
    Socket

Secondary:
    45% XP
    Health globes and potions grant 24402 life
    And the hellfire ball damage thing.

On this ring there isnt a single primary stat you want on a ring. Not one.

Summary. Since you cant, on the new ring, decide even one main stat its not worth your time.
    Isn't this the reason the Mystic exists so we can reroll stats? I would think the 499 Vit or the 2420 life regen can be rerolled to main stat (those were the worse of the stats).

45% XP

All I care about in gear for leveling. That is what these things were really designed for. also xmog something on it that gives you a primary stat. Then you can just xmog it on each new character u use it on to get their desired primary stat.

Deleted
    The difference between 300% and 345% (T1 with or without the ring) bonus experience is the difference between 4x and 4.45x experience, or in other words, 12.5%. That is to say, you get 12.5% more experience with the ring on than you will without it, on T1.

Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    T1 gives you 300% exp, if you equip the ring you go to 345%, it's additive :P
    So they have changed it - it was multiplicative until 2.0, i had reached something like 1200% exp bonus on my DH, and i was at MP7 or 8.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    So they have changed it - it was multiplicative until 2.0, i had reached something like 1200% exp bonus on my DH, and i was at MP7 or 8.
    it's the same with leroic signet or cain set bonus, it might be good if you plan to run always T1-3 (45% on 300-550% is big, on 1600 not), but not worth hardfarming to get decent stats unless you want to play the game for 500h+, considering you lose a ton of exp time while farming for this (only 25% drop per reagent on T1)

i'll personally try to craft one with int + 6% crit + 45-50% crit damage (2 of them, reroll the 3rd stat) or stop at 10 crafts and use whatever i get

I'm glad yours had at least vit. Just made one that had area dmg, life/hit, lowest roll cooldown reduct, arcane resist, and a socket. I think I'm giving up on spending the time to craft more.

Deleted
    Would love that one on some hc character, frees up alot of stats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabusasan View Post
    You obviously dont know what the hellfire ring is or how the new enchanting system works. It only lets you change 1 stat on an item. A ring needs at LEAST 2 stats to be semi worth it.
    No, YOU obviously don't know what the Hellfire Ring is. It is not supposed to be an item you use for upgrading your gear. It's supposed to be an item to make leveling alts and Paragon faster.
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

Got one with:
    451 strength
    49% CHD
    5% crit, rerolled this stat
    1845 LoH

Pretty happy with it the ring of fire proc is a big pool of lava that ticks like 4-5 times for 200% weapondamage. Seems to be on an ICD haven't seen it proc close to eachother but it procs fairly regularly each minute or so. Might try to get one with a healthglobe bonus as it's great for bloodthirst but will take a few tries to get one with healthglobe+crit or CHD.

the faster you level the more damage you can do with paragon points

the 45% xp buff is a damage stat