Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Queuing to get on?

What is with queuing to get into the game.

I got reaper of souls earlier, tried to log on and have been on a queue to play for 10 mins now on EU servers. Would have thought they sorted this mess out from last time.

EU servers are fucked for all their games right now, it's not directly related to D3.

There are server issues at the moment. Even if you enter the game the latency is so high that it's unplayable and after a minute or so it will kick you from the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    EU servers are fucked for all their games right now, it's not directly related to D3.
    Really?

Blizzard seems to be having plenty of server issues lately.

Deleted
    Always-online DRM is really great.

But WoW servers have been really terrible as well lately.

I have no idea why.

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft is lagged like hell as well.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Blizzard announcement on the launcher:

Due to technical issues, players may experience latency or loss of connection. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience while this is being resolved. Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN on Twitter for further updates.
    I just gave up, 3 times I got 4 bounties completed and the game dropped me on the 5th. Frustrating.

Anybody know if starcraft 2 is having the same issues?

Error 3007 pls.

They made a broadcast to make us aware of the problem, you can only see it on the in-game login screen though, not on the battle.net app.

10+ Year Old Account
    Received this one minute ago:

I'm getting invited by myself on WoW, so definitely servers are all f*cked up!
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Anybody know if starcraft 2 is having the same issues?
    The Battle.Net launcher has the breaking news about server problems only for WoW, D3 and HS.

I just tried to log on using the battlenet client, started with a 45min wait and now it's up at 100minutes, everytime it updates it pulls up the window to the front too, making it extremely annoying.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    721 minutes left to log in.

Great !

I wonder what would happen if your HC character dies because of current server problems. We need an offline mod.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I wonder what would happen if your HC character dies because of current server problems. We need an offline mod.
    We need an offline option full stop.

My Battlenet queue always is popping on top, cant play other games, its hard to write anything because every letter I must click again browser because battlenet is popping on top. How the hell I can disable this? I minimalized but this did not help, always going to top again.

Quote Originally Posted by Champxoxo View Post
    Always-online DRM is really great.

But WoW servers have been really terrible as well lately.

I have no idea why.
    Not sure if sarcasm or serious.

If you only play singleplayer, always online DRM has zero positive effects.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Last Order View Post
    We need an offline option full stop.
    They could make characters either online OR offline, no way to play multiplayer with offline(or possibly separate online mode), no way to play offline with a online character.

But for some reason, they don't want to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    They could make characters either online OR offline, no way to play multiplayer with offline(or possibly separate online mode), no way to play offline with a online character.

The speculation was that they refused to allow it deliberately (as it clearly is; previous diablo games had this very option) to get more people online, to tempt us into spending money on the RMAH (the same way that free-to-play games get people playing, then tempt us into spending money on the cash shop).

But with the RMAH gone I don't understand why they don't allow an offline option.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Not sure if sarcasm or serious.

If you only play singleplayer, always online DRM has zero positive effects.

- - - Updated - - -

People will crack the game if they add offline mode. That's the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    People will crack the game if they add offline mode. That's the reason.
    And then the online game will become the cheater-infested cesspool that D2 is.