Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    "Gelatin is a yellowish, odorless, and nearly tasteless substance that is made by prolonged boiling of skin, cartilage, and bones from animals."

Eat up...
    People do that anyway, we eat chicken skin and such and bone marrow is a delicacy. Not to mention flesh of other animals like beef and pork which is actually seems worse by comparison.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    I may just buy a bag and leave them in my desk draw at work over night, the bastards steal everything else so may as well get some payback.
    This is brilliant. DO IT and tell me how it goes
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL the gummy bears make people poop and poop is funny. LOOOOOL

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    The reviews people write up are funny, even if some people might not think so.

Poop jokes are funny shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    saw his burger king video, i am on a diet ... FML !
    What is this madness!? IMPOSTER! I am the real Mouri!

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Poop jokes are funny shit.
    I've honestly never found poop related humour funny. Not even when I was a child.

I've honestly never found poop related humour funny. Not even when I was a child.
    Aaaaand that's why you're boring. There you go.

Party pooper.

Deleted
    You just have a shitty sense of humour.

Deleted
    The mild missforntune of another person expecially if you dont like said Person can be quite a hillarious thought its not just about poop.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    The mild missforntune of another person expecially if you dont like said Person can be quite a hillarious thought its not just about poop.
    It's not really a misfortune though because the sales page warns of the potential side effect.

So it's a combination of stupidity and people buying them just to make a copycat review, and copycat humour... yeah... Also childish. Copycat poop humour... it doesn't get much lower in my mind.

Either way, it's now safe to say that the Swedish economy is primarily based on poop gummy bears.

Was there some sort of poop related trauma when you were an infant?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Either way, it's now safe to say that the Swedish economy is primarily based on poop gummy bears.
    Why sweden?

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Was there some sort of poop related trauma when you were an infant?
    No. It's just the fact that in most "poop jokes" the poop is supposed to be the punchline. There's nothing more to it.

I am expected to begin the joke on the shaky presumption that poop is funny; rather than the joke going on to set up why poop is funny. In this case the product itself comes with a warning that it will cause "intestinal distress." So the fact that there is poop is a given. The poop happens without irony, without satire and with outright expectation. So I'm being expected to laugh because poop.

- - - Updated - - -

Why sweden?
    Because Haribo is a Swedish company

Deleted
    It's not really a misfortune though because the sales page warns of the potential side effect.

So it's a combination of stupidity and people buying them just to make a copycat review, and copycat humour... yeah... Also childish. Copycat poop humour... it doesn't get much lower in my mind.

Haribo is German not Swedish.

Deleted
    No. It's just the fact that in most "poop jokes" the poop is supposed to be the punchline. There's nothing more to it.

I am expected to begin the joke on the shaky presumption that poop is funny; rather than the joke going on to set up why poop is funny. In this case the product itself comes with a warning that it will cause "intestinal distress." So the fact that there is poop is a given. The poop happens without irony, without satire and with outright expectation. So I'm being expected to laugh because poop.
    Every good joke needs an exaggerration and this product seems to be manufactured in a way that "may cause" is such an understatement that its selfevident humor.

The funny thing about it is that they sell laxatives as candy.

Because Haribo is a Swedish company
    "Hans Riegel, Bonn" Haribo
    Bonn being the ex-west german capital
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2014-03-31 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Haribo is German not Swedish.
    Apparently you're right. I could have sworn I read somewhere that it was a Swedish company.

EDIT:
    Every good joke needs an exaggerration and this product seems to be manufactured in a way that "may cause" to be such a understatement thats its selfevident humor.
    It's true though. Not everybody is as negatively effected by the artificial sweetener in question. The only people writing the reviews are the ones who were effected. Otherwise people simply wouldn't bother to write a review. To me ordering any kind of food product internationally, over the internet is self evidently stupid to begin with; considering that national food quality and safety standards don't apply across borders.
    Last edited by Gheld; 2014-03-31 at 05:39 PM.

What you got against poop?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    What you got against poop?
    Nothing. Poop is just a regular old biological function. Which is why any joke about poop needs to establish a good reason for "poop" to be funny rather than just expecting me to laugh at poop for no apparent reason.

5 lbs of any food is a horrible idea. Something that evacuates your bowels is a extremely poor choice.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."