Deleted

NevenTale, the first MMO without grind, now live on Kicksatrter

Hey guys, I have to admit that I have recently stumbled upon a game that got me more hyped than ESO. It is called NevenTale and it is an MMORPG project that is supposed to be the first MMO without a grind.

Everything will be possible because the game will be created by players and the studio and the studio will give away 10% of their income so that the modders will create high quality content. The thing that gets me excited the most is the fact that we will not only get a constantly growing game looking like skyrim but I will also be able to create my own quest : D #swag

I know that my description may be bad, but I really want to play this game. You have to check out the Kickstarter website or Google NevenTale

Mod-note: This is located in the wrong part of the forum, I'll move it to the right place.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-03-31 at 04:40 PM.

You sure about having this under WoW GD?

OT: So this can go either successful or disaster...will be fun seeing how it turns to be.

Well the future of MMORPG is a removal of leveling and a introduction of gear = abilities and strength.

Removing levels and letting you quest for gear..

Wrong forum.

Many MMOs have said this in the past, all end up either lying or complete shit. I remember "Darkfall" said the same and fell flat

Quote Originally Posted by Tigfist View Post
    #swag
    First, ow.
    Second, with this being your only post ever, I kind of think this is some obvious promotion.
    Third, no grind makes me think 50/50 on success.

Deleted
    You must really like the game when you post the same thing on different and different MMO websites. Oh my.

I'm actually thinking this is one of the devs on a dummy account doing a shameless promotion on any site they can.

Deleted
    No grinding? I'll believe it when I see. Because you know, that's the selling point of every. Single. New. MMO. Ever. And it's always a lie.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    This game doesn't even have anything pst concept art, and 2 million is the expected end? I don't think you're going to reach that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigfist View Post
    Hey guys, I have to admit that I have recently stumbled upon a game that got me more hyped than ESO. It is called NevenTale and it is an MMORPG project that is supposed to be the first MMO without a grind.

Googled this. Saw the exact same post on like five other sites. Guy has one post on all of them.

Tsk tsk tsk. Shameful Dispray.

Deleted
    1) Sorry for the wrong forum!
    2) I'm not one of the devs, but I admit that my friend's friend acctially works hard on this project. Neverless, I'm getting really excited of this project as a gamer and I thought it would be nice to share this project
    3) I hope that NevenTale WILL bang, these guys have lots of great ideas and professionals working on this project

Deleted
    This is not the first MMO that allows you to create your own quests, Star Trek Online has had it for years and it is a popular feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering this exact post was made on like 8 other websites... Most of them with links to the kickstarter... There's really no reason to believe it's just an enthusiast.

Also, looking up Vavel (the makers)... They provide 0 information about themselves. That to me screams scam. Also, not too sure how I feel about the lead designer who used to be an MMO Cheat/Exploit software designer.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Closing this down as we not only have a dedicated thread for kickstarters, but this is little more than advertising spam.