Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    In short: No.

All one has to do if they want to know anything about me is Google "Brendan Aurabolt". The first 300 results are me.

Do I have any dirty secrets on the internet I don't want people to know about? Yes but it won't say, hurt my chances of running for office or effect my current employment status.

What I'm more worried about is having to actually die for anyone to pay my legacy any mind. That seems to be the trend these days and I have no interest in dying period.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

My facebook name is not my real name, but I also remove tags of myself in any photo that actually shows me.
    I only register my real name when it's a benefit or necessity.

If you googled my real name, you would probably just find my linkedIn page and perhaps some reports from my university days.

Then again, I rarely say or do anything that people would find very offensive, so I can't say I worry to much about other.
    Mother pus bucket!

What legacy?

I'm just a random guy amongst billions who is taking advantage of this completely unnecessary, yet highly entertaining thing we call the Internet. Whether it be 10 or 20 years from now, or when I'm dead and gone, nothing I've ever done or said here will matter to anyone.

Couple that with the fact that I care very little about what random strangers tend to think of me. These forums are about as personal as I ever get online. The rest of the time I'm just browsing around. I have no agenda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil View Post
    I might had saved a few people from killing themselves and that seems good enough for me. I made my friends laugh and brought them smiles.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean hikki NEET? Jobless is part of NEET's definition.

I though about it and I think I deleted a lot of stuff but kept some stuff to look back and cringe
    I know, I know. I just felt like putting it down that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost nothing i do on the internet have any kind of connection to where i live or who i am in real life, and the stuff that do have a connection is done in a fairly professional manner as well, i am not worried very much.

There's a legacy we leave on the internet? I thought it was just a place to post comment. Debate things for fun. My legacy will be in my real life. I'm not sure people on the internet would even notice if I passed away. I had a friend who died. He ran a internet role playing community. They left messages on his facebook when he passed away. Dozens of people. They even took control of community. Since he was the main mod and that place is still open.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I'm aware, I've never said anything online that I wouldn't want known, except stuff specific to individuals (talking about friends' boyfriends, job, boss, coworkers, etc.). Anything I've said that I've realized was just bad or dead wrong, I've tried to backpedal on later, but that's rare.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

I don't want a leave a Legacy, because it means I'm dead!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.