Reliving the Mists raiding experience

Hey MMO-C!

Some guildies and I have decided to "relive the Mists raiding experience", meaning that we want to "reset" our gear, and progress through the raids again. The way we're gonna do this is to farm HC dungeons for 463 gear, and maybe upgrade this to 471 gear. We'll then go through the raids of mists, using only our "starter gear" and the gear that drops in those raids. So far, we want to kill everything up to Lei Shen.

Here's a document I've made, which might explain things a little bit better.
    The Best Raiding Team Ever
    The raids are done on EU Alliance side, I hope that this doesn't hold back too many people (:

Problem is though, we need a tank. Since many of us has decided to go on alts for this adventure, we're in dire need of a tank to fill out the last raid-spot. If anyone here is interested in this, feel free to PM me on any of the ways I've specified in the document. We (I and probably 2 other guildies) would love to "meet" you (on Skype/TS3) before we'd make a decision though, as we're gonna have to see you for quite some time, we just want to make sure.

Deleted
    I don't want to sound negative, but class balance has changed somewhat since this content was current and some classes will struggle with performing similarly to what they did at that time (like druids or warriors). Although if you're planning on doing normal mode only I suppose this isn't going to be a major issue. \

Good Luck with that though

Quote Originally Posted by Sertii View Post
    I don't want to sound negative, but class balance has changed somewhat since this content was current and some classes will struggle with performing similarly to what they did at that time (like druids or warriors). Although if you're planning on doing normal mode only I suppose this isn't going to be a major issue. \

And to add to this all raids except SoO got that static 20% nerf. Unless you want to turn it off, but it just seems so silly doing that doesn't it?

Nonetheless, this sounds like fun, enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sertii View Post

I think we're gonna focus on Normal only, so we're not too concerned. Druids and Warriors sucked back then too, and they will even more so now, but it shouldn't really be a problem since all of us has already killed these bosses a million times.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    And to add to this all raids except SoO got that static 20% nerf. Unless you want to turn it off, but it just seems so silly doing that doesn't it?

Nonetheless, this sounds like fun, enjoy it.
    We're turning the buff off. We're still looking for some challenge (;