Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post

Wait wait wait. Guns, which were invented by humanity in the last thousand years, is natural to you, but homosexuality, which has existed in human cultures around the world since the dawn of history and probably before, as well as many animal species, is unnatural? Is this opposite-day?
    It's not about guns per se, but about self defence. And guns are the best commonly available weapon (not talking about rockets or something here, I mean commonly available), so limiting their availability to average people IS limiting their capabilities for self-defence. Criminals will get them anyway.

And because homosexuality existed doesn't mean it's right. Unnatural means that it goes againts greater nature's plan for the species, not that it doesn't happen at all in nature. Lots of things happen in nature ( like autoimmune diseases), but it doesn't mean it's good when they happen.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteResistance View Post
    Leftists (in any country) want to disallow people have guns, thus limiting their totally natural desire for self-defence, but support unnatural gay behavior. Such hypocrisy..
    Being gay is as unnatural as having skin. You can't pray away the gay, it's who you are, and part of you. It's how God made you. It's been natural for generations and generations...

If being progressive means being totally amoral and decadent, then I'll wear my regressive sign with pride.
    You are certainly entitled to your opinion on the matter and to wear whatever sign you want. Don't expect us to not call you out on arguing for the wrong side

Deleted
    And because homosexuality existed doesn't mean it's right. Unnatural means that it goes againts greater nature's plan for the species, not that it doesn't happen at all in nature. Lots of things happen in nature ( like autoimmune diseases), but it doesn't mean it's good when they happen.
    Nature's plan for the species? If there was any such thing then that was thrown out the window a looooong time ago when our society basically started running contrary to everything that is natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahmee View Post
    Being gay is as unnatural as having skin. You can't pray away the gay, it's who you are, and part of you. It's how God made you. It's been natural for generations and generations...
    If we're speaking about God here (don't all gays are agressive atheists?), then I'll say that gays belong to Qliphoth. In Qabalah it means a deviation from the Divine Plan, a distortion of what was supposed to be - in this case, a normal desire for opposite sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Bervose View Post
    Nature's plan for the species? If there was any such thing then that was thrown out the window a looooong time ago when our society basically started running contrary to everything that is natural.
    Well, a lot of people still try to do what's good and natural and combat what's bad. Talking about Straight Edge here.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    For fuck sakes most people have the capacity to fuck the same sex but don't because of societal pressure. Such a large portion of "straight" people have sucked dick or have been blown by other men and the same for women that it's hilarious that people hold this "unnatural" opinion...
    That's why I'm labeling gays as amoral and decadent, and by gay I mean anyone who ever participated in such acts. Not everyone has the same morals as they do in New Jersey.

You know, some people still value normal family, healthy lifestyle, strong moral principles and so on.
    Last edited by Against the Modern World; 2014-04-01 at 07:17 PM.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

It's not about guns per se, but about self defence. And guns are the best commonly available weapon (not talking about rockets or something here, I mean commonly available), so limiting their availability to average people IS limiting their capabilities for self-defence. Criminals will get them anyway.

That's not what unnatural means, don't fool yourself kid.

Homosexuality is a naturally occurring sexuality; ergo, natural. For fuck sakes most people have the capacity to fuck the same sex but don't because of societal pressure. Such a large portion of "straight" people have sucked dick or have been blown by other men and the same for women that it's hilarious that people hold this "unnatural" opinion...

Deleted
    Well, a lot of people still try to do what's good and natural and combat what's bad. Talking about Straight Edge here.
    'Good and natural'

That right there is all I need to know that who and whatever this 'Straight Edge' is, it still deviates from that which is natural.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm not going to get into a gun control debate with you, as it's not what this thread is for, and I've gone through it a million times anyway.

But there is no such thing as "greater nature's plan." Nature has no plan. It's a series of evolutionary pressures causing changes to species over time.
    Last edited by Reeve; 2014-04-01 at 07:18 PM.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

If we're speaking about God here (don't all gays are agressive atheists?), then I'll say that gays belong to Qliphoth. In Qabalah it means a deviation from the Divine Plan, a distortion of what was supposed to be - in this case, a normal desire for opposite sex.

Last I checked Jesus kicked it with the whores and sinners promoting love and loving all and not to judge others. I mean Jesus "lord and savior" said nothing on the matter, other people did, but not Jesus... and last I checked "Paul" wasn't the lord and sins are all just about equal and denouncing one in the name of the lord is a sin worthy of death so................ yeah there's that.

If by unnatural your saying no offspring are produced then from purely a biological and continuation of the species point of view you maybe right... but lets be honest the one thing were not suffering from as a species is lack of population, we are to numerous if anything.

Perhaps we need more people in same sex relationships .... Could solve many problems
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

10+ Year Old Account

No, many many gay people are also religious. My step brother is gay and deeply religious.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    This has gotten off the rails. This thread had nothing to do with religion or whether or not you approve of gay people.