Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I really hope this is another April 1st thing, it's bloody ugly, the middle picture especially. Thing is, it looks 'kinda new' that I could believe 'early work in progress', so I'm afraid it might be real despite the date

So..... three April Fools jokes from Blizzard this year: Spacegoat Goatfur Girl, Change your faction - not race, and wonderful new game + console. I guess some people at Blizzard are not very busy lately lol. Incidently, thought ElvUIs was funny too. Was a total WOW moment when I logged in and had to play "Hello Kitty"!

People have been waiting for any new information on the updated models. Not cool to use it as an April Fool's joke.

Dat furry ass.

Deleted
    Good god, i'm crying of laughter, i'm actually crying of laughter.. thank you chris

I guess if you like Hairy Women this is for you.... but yea April fools

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god... please let this be April Fools! Otherwise I will have several toon slots opening up, or race changes incoming!

Deleted
    Space Goat, anyone? xD

There has been more news about WoD(albeit fake) than in the past month.

23 chromosome :P

The orcs did not infact slaughter 98% of the draenai population. That amount tripped on their hooves and stabbed themselves in the neck on their own horns by accident.

Oh my god, those hoofs looks like Jaime Lannisters arm :P Its a good job its an april's fools. GG Blizzard

Looks better than current Draenei.

Deleted
    Haha good one!

Looks like blue Kardashian sister :P

*checks if its still april 1st*

ok guys nothing to see here.

Remember kids dont believe anything that will be posted today nothing nothing nothing!

Deleted
    GOOD ONE BLIZZ !!!

Aprils Fools

Deleted
    Fun April Fools Joke, but I do hope this won't delay another Artcraft, otherwise as funny as it may be, it is simply a waste of "Artcraft"

This is a clever April Fools prank, given all the hype around new models. I've got no doubt that someone out there will believe this.