Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Mage Blink and Chakara changes win this "patch".
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

I think it's excellent, I look forward to April Fool's from them every year, keep it up!

Lighten up folks, sheesh. You'd complain if they didn't do anything about it either. It probably took someone an hour or two to write this, I doubt serious development time was lost writing up 2 pages of lolworthy "content".

Deleted
    New Spell: Holy Diver. Sends the caster down too long in the Midnight Sea.
    nice tribute to R.J. DIO and his son Holy Diver xD i really like to read it.

News for April Fools day: pranks
    News for day after Aprils Fools day: yesterday was pranks

Slow news day, all the way till beta starts.

Soo... Did Blizzard spend time making that long junk list of stuff... when they said they were hard at work getting WOD out? Im sorry but if time is money, and Blizzard is REALLY trying to manage their resources.... This is probably the worst thing they could have done...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Soo... Did Blizzard spend time making that long junk list of stuff... when they said they were hard at work getting WOD out? Im sorry but if time is money, and Blizzard is REALLY trying to manage their resources.... This is probably the worst thing they could have done...
    So Blizz aren't allowed to have some fun now? Is this what it has come to that people are virtually beating Blizz about the head because they made a April Fools fake patch note list and what not..

Last I heard the folks at Blizz were not slaves chained to their desks.. Really all I can say is don't be surprised if Blizz don't do April Fools 2015 after all look at the toxic hatred they got for doing it this year..

how about less jokes and less server maintenance every 24 h
    Last edited by av3ntura; 2014-04-03 at 04:39 AM.

"The Black Market Auction House has been moved to the floor of the Gurubashi Arena."

Id go back to the game just to see this. So much win !!!

Deleted
    I love the last 3 bullets in Raids & Dungeons.
    Never too late to set priorities right and make decisions.
    WoD = unsub.

Re-sub - when sense of humour among the blizzdevs gets a bit of nerf to detest-your-customers aspect.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would have been AMAZING if these "changes" went live for all of April Fool's Day. So fucking hysterical and amazing it would've been.

I thought these patch notes were absolutely funny. A thousand kudos to Bliz for bringing on the funny!

Unfortunately, what we got for real wasn't so delightful. I stopped smiling when I read the word "alpha".

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I'm a nerd. I got "Chakra, when the walls fell".

10+ Year Old Account
    "Don't blink" so nice!