[H] 11/14H Weekend Raiding LF Ranged/Healer

Thanks to the cross-realm SoO change, we'd be happy to consider cross-realm trials.

Hey there folks!

Haven is a new weekend raiding guild on Mal'ganis called Haven. Here's some basic info and I'll expound upon our ideals at the bottom of the post:

Progression:

11/14H
    Guild leadership is 12/14H.

Raid Schedule:

Friday, Saturday, Sunday; 9pm-1am server time (CST)

Looking For:

Shadow Priest (with capable healing off-spec)
    Balance Druid (with capable healing off-spec)
    Rogue
    Feral Druid
    Ret Paladin

Want to see if you'd fit into Haven? Take a peak into our guild by watching a raid from the perspective of one of our members!

Ferrington (Balance Druid) - twitch.tv/ferrington
    Fizza (WW Monk) - twitch.tv/fizzaums
    Rxmist (MW Monk) - twitch.tv/fizzikgames

If your class isn't listed, you might consider applying anyway. We will consider any excellent dps. These are just the ideal classes for our current raid composition.

Essay Time:

There aren't that many weekend guilds out there! The ones that exist are either not quite as progressed as I'd like to be or have an atmosphere that I don't want to play in. My goal with Haven is to create a fun and friendly guild that raids at a high level.

I think what we're trying to accomplish is going to be very difficult. I've been in very friendly guilds before. Everyone is respectful and no one wants to hurt anybody's feelings. It's difficult to push progression like that because inevitably you have some players that can't perform at the same level as others, but it's hard to do something because of the guild atmosphere. Conversely, I've seen guilds that are somewhat hostile and have no issue with casting out those people that hold them back. Unfortunately, their guild environment is built on this individualistic culture and it shows.

What we're trying to do here at Haven is create a guild that bridges these two types of environments. We want to encourage a very positive guild atmosphere. At the same time, we want to progress and feel that everyone is contributing to our goals. Fizza and I are going to be constantly reviewing performance. If we feel that someone is holding back the progression of the guild, we'll do what needs to be done. But we won't do it lightly or without serious consideration.

Ideally, the people we recruit will have the same mindset that we do: a constant desire to improve. We want to play with people like us. People that love the game and love min/maxing their toons. People that want to be a part of a raid 'team' and not just a group of people that raids for loot or personal benefit. People that don't think lesser progressed players are lesser people.

If all of this sounds good to you, consider making Haven your home. Apply online at our website below. If you have any questions, feel free to add my battletag and contact me in game!

Btag: Ferrington#1482
    Last edited by Ferrington; 2014-04-12 at 12:45 AM.

Looking for talented and friendly ranged dps!

- - - Updated - - -

Siegecraftin'

9% Siegecrafter attempt after 3 days of progression. Kill imminent.

Raid starts in just over an hour. Check out a stream!