Thread: Emfh wod

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Emfh wod

As it seems, there are still no changes to EMFH racial in WOD, seems like a joke, I mean if any of the races racials should be reworked first, it would be this one, what is the blizz thinking, hope it changes in the future....

EMFH is itemization. The changes are in the itemization.

Deleted
    The info they posted are final, nothing will be changed. /sarc

How about you lean back in your chair and wait til you get an answer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    EMFH is itemization. The changes are in the itemization.
    So trinkets will provide just 1% crit/haste or mastery? I doubt that. They have always been way more powerful than that, especially the pvp ones.

EMFH should be removed, combined with the other buffed racials its too much.

Deleted
    They already said that they are going to take a look at EMFH. What i'm intrigued about is why they decided to buff Escape Artist while simultaneously nerfing WOTF. If anything they should buff both spells if they're so keen on wanting to reduce CC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulthaz View Post
    They already said that they are going to take a look at EMFH. What i'm intrigued about is why they decided to buff Escape Artist while simultaneously nerfing WOTF. If anything they should buff both spells if they're so keen on wanting to reduce CC.
    Not to mention with roots becoming both weaker and stronger in WoD, I reckon gnomes will actually become relatively OP lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    Not to mention with roots becoming both weaker and stronger in WoD, I reckon gnomes will actually become relatively OP lol.
    Emfg posting in an EMFH thread. I am in awe.

Why not do it this way:

Let humans keep emfh.

Make actual PvP trinket provide you with a 3 second immunity to cc when you use it.

That way humans get a real choice on whether they want more burst or more safety.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im gonna hazard a guess and say that the people QQing about EMFH still, are horde players complaining about how much alliance racials have been buffed. Change the record, same stuff is getting very boring to read. :/

Make EMFH baseline for all already.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

well they promised in mop that they would make EMFH more of a choice rather than a necessity

We can all see how much they kept their word.

Quote Originally Posted by Cien View Post
    Im gonna hazard a guess and say that the people QQing about EMFH still, are horde players complaining about how much alliance racials have been buffed. Change the record, same stuff is getting very boring to read. :/
    it is the single best overall racial, and yes horde have better racials in total, but EMFH has been more game breaking over recent history then any horde racial, after all cunning is still very much in people's memory.

Put it on a 3 min cd like the undead racial.

That way they can chose, they still keep there racial and all will be good...... apart from they tried that once before and there was so much QQ they reverted it to 2 mins again.

Seeing the UD racial got nerfed I think EMFH cd should be upped to 3min as well. Rest of the alliance/horde racials are fine. Think Goblin could have used a root break attached to their jump, though.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    still not enough to make me go human/alliance :P
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Undead healers get almost no pvp benefit like this, and literally nothing for PvE.

This thread is full of jelly hordies.
    EMFH baseline is just an excuse, ill take utility over small dmg boost any days.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz770 View Post
    EMFH baseline is just an excuse, ill take utility over small dmg boost any days.
    It's not a "small" boost.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz770 View Post
    It is a horrendously overpowered racial even in PvE it allowed people to do things that horde could never have done with it, and we don't exactly have a choice of anything similar, it needs to be unique and useful but not as useful and completely unfair as it is at the moment, honestly it needs to be made similar to the undead racial where it is 3 minutes cd and only breaks certain CCs and no longer share cd with pvp trinkets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabos View Post
    The info they posted are final, nothing will be changed. /sarc

How about you lean back in your chair and wait til you get an answer.
    yep let's wait til it's live, why would you complain about it before they mess up again? people these days..