Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Euthanasia should be a choice, if possible you do it yourself, gegalfo straight out said the parents should just kill the child and most people would consider that murder.
    if thats what you get from my posts, fine, but they should obviously have it done in a humane way, and as i have stated i feel the most humane thing to do would to ahve it be done with if they cant get the cure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Uuuuh! So edgy! Tough and manly!

Please just drop this issue. You have nothing to contribute and managed to turn a thread that is about hope into one that is about Euthanasia and managed to piss people off. Just leave it be.
    if you cant handle people have different oppinions than yours, you should probably just leave the internet

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    if you cant handle people have different oppinions than yours, you should probably just leave the internet
    There's "different yet well reasoned opinion" and then there's "please go back to 4chan". I don't mean any offense, but what you're suggesting doesn't really fall into the first bucket.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    I take it you have no loved ones? If there is hope you cling on like a damned limpet.
    So you'd watch your loved ones suffer?

No thanks.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    There's "different yet well reasoned opinion" and then there's "please go back to 4chan". I don't mean any offense, but what you're suggesting doesn't really fall into the first bucket.
    i think it does. its not like im suggesting that they take her out behind the shed and beat her to death with a shovel, i may not have specifically stated that it should be done in a humane way, but neither did i say it shouldnt, thats something you people decided is how i feel about it. and like you have been doing i could also just post beyond sense and say you only want her kept alive even with no treatment just so she can suffer, no where has it been stated that is how you feel but thats just what im going to assume from now on if everyone is going to assume i want her beaten to death with a shovel

10+ Year Old Account
    99% of this videos are scam.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Do you honestly think that miscarriages are a cause for your child to get an illness? Perhaps you are the one who should be neutered.

What a disgusting train of thought. How about some sympathy (obviously you wouldn't have the empathy for this) for the trials and challenges they've gone through to have a baby finally come full term.
    Repeated miscarriage can indicate more severe problems on a genetical level or other issues.

On the topic of euthanizing, most animals get a much more humane treatment when being terminally ill. In countries where euthanization is illegal you may watch a close relative waste away while suffering a lot of pain. I've known a man with thyroid cancer who was approved to be euthanized. If this hadn't happened, he would've had to wait until his throat had deteriorated to the point where he would've been unable to eat and/or swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    99% of this videos are scam.
    Some may be but this one is not. Rare genetic diseases like these don't receive the funding others do but they are no less devastating. There is no ROI for this except children's lives.
    Here are a few more links for validity.

Research Specifically in Ohio

Website

Facebook
    Last edited by Asanad; 2014-04-03 at 11:55 PM. Reason: fix link

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else find it odd that the first time the OP jumps into the thread after 3 pages is to tell everyone "This video is not a scam. Look, I can link to a facebook and a research website.

Edit: The research site you link to doesn't even come up for me, and the "website" is literally a picture that says "CURE Sanfilippo" with the eliza video at the bottom. Oh, and don't forget a donate button!
    Yeah, looks scammy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Anyone else find it odd that the first time the OP jumps into the thread after 3 pages is to tell everyone "This video is not a scam. Look, I can link to a facebook and a research website.

Edit: The research site you link to doesn't even come up for me, and the "website" is literally a picture that says "CURE Sanfilippo" with the eliza video at the bottom. Oh, and don't forget a donate button!
    Yeah, looks scammy to me.
    What about the Facebook? The curesff.org site may not be good but it is what it is.

The research site link is:

http://teamsanfilippo.org/category/r...-united-states

Another link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5078174.html

I'm not here to debate just provide information. If you want to believe it's a scam so be it.
    Last edited by Asanad; 2014-04-03 at 10:36 PM. Reason: new link

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariandra View Post
    Repeated miscarriage can indicate more severe problems on a genetical level or other issues.

On the topic of euthanizing, most animals get a much more humane treatment when being terminally ill. In countries where euthanization is illegal you may watch a close relative waste away while suffering a lot of pain. I've known a man with thyroid cancer who was approved to be euthanized. If this hadn't happened, he would've had to wait until his throat had deteriorated to the point where he would've been unable to eat and/or swallow.
    Euthanasia is an extremely sensitive topic. There might be windows where it is actually the best choice, but it's very hard to mark the line.
    My mother was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer at a very late stage. 95% die in less than 6 months and she was already at an advanced stage. I believe she would have accepted euthanasia if she was given the choice.
    Luckily, she managed and had a recovery described by many doctors as "miraculous". 4 years now, and even if we're all expecting for it to come back aggressively, incurable and deadly as it does, she wouldn't have seen 3 nieces being born and a lot of other things.

It's not a matter of religious beliefs. It's where exactly do we draw the line.
    One of my clients is affected by neural motor disease. It's painful to watch, I can only imagine experiencing it as a family member.
    I would allow euthanasia with some criteria in there.