Is the Battlemaster title account wide?

Read title^

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes

But you have to be of high enough level to use it which isn't until you're able to join AV.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Yes it is. Justicar (or horde equivalent), however, is not.

So if I transfer any one of my characters from the account with the title to my current account I will be able to use it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by discoepfeand View Post
    Yes it is. Justicar (or horde equivalent), however, is not.
    Conqueror is the Horde version

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haygurlhay View Post
    So if I transfer any one of my characters from the account with the title to my current account I will be able to use it?
    If it's on the same Battle.net I'm assuming so. I can use my main account's titles on my trial account.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Are both your accounts active or was one just active at one time giving the whole bnet account access to all your titles?

Edit: Because I have two bnet accounts and they aren't sharing titles, though the one with all the titles has been frozen since the creation of my current account.

Quote Originally Posted by Haygurlhay View Post
    Are both your accounts active or was one just active at one time giving the whole bnet account access to all your titles?

Edit: Because I have two bnet accounts and they aren't sharing titles, though the one with all the titles has been frozen since the creation of my current account.
    You need to log in on the character with the title at least once for it to be registered on the others.