Page 3 of 231 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    First they removed my favorite Warlock spell Shadowbolt and then they remove my SECOND favorite spell Drain Soul. Very disappointed to say the least.

They also removed Shadowflame last expansion which was a great spell for killing mobs while farming or soloing old content. At least we still had Fel Flame to sort of fill that roll, but that's gone too.

No more Soulshatter either. Wow... I can't wait to die to every other trash pull in LFR and Flex. Was Shoulshatter actually hurting anyone? What a joke.

edit: Some pros would be the level 100 talents. I'm really looking forward to trying them all out. Demonbolt, FnB Chaos Bolt, Cataclysm, perma Doomguard. They all look really fun
    Last edited by Bridius; 2014-04-04 at 10:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like it's back to KJC again

I agree, I think feedback will have them rethinking fel flame or compensating for the impact its removal has in certain areas of game play.

I am very upset about Carrion Swarm.. loss of a knockback and aoe intterupt... nerf to demo toolkit IMO not bloat trim

Soulshatter? No threat drop? again listed under bloat reduction? did all classes lose this? Admittedly I have not had to use shatter nearly as frequently with threat almost being negligible these days, but its far from a redundant talent

Outside of that, I agree with adjustments and the leveling perks look delicious

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlocks do not suffer from ability bloat. The only two instances in which we did were Affliction pre-3.1 and Demo in Cataclysm. These problems have already been corrected. Now we're losing one of our most iconic spells, Drain Soul, and several other fantastic spells like Soulshatter because of this "ability bloat" crap that unskilled players continue to float about.

All I see is a continued removal of the heart and soul of this game with every expansion in the name of "QoL changes."

The good news is seeing as we're approximately two years away from WoD launching, there's plenty of time for feedback.

Just realized they cut the standard Blueberry command demon spell Disarm on both accounts (disarm was removed from most classes AFAIK) soooo what will the blueberry get instead?

"Command Demon: Voidwalker/Voidlord- Your pet will now continuously complain about being sent back to the void." ? Seriously tho. Did I overlook it's replacement?

I didn't read of any replacement at this time for the blueberries. Maybe a shield or hell a cleave would be nice.

No idea why they want to remove Soul Shatter. This was the reply on Twitter:

"We'll adjust their (demons) aggro generation to compensate, so that you don't need it."

I WANT to need it. It has great utility for all aspects of PvE. A great "ohshit" button.

any word on how or level 75 teir of talents interacts with the perma doomguard/infernal talent. i assume we cant have both a sup demon and a perma doomguard. service would still work as normal, and would we really have to take 2 talents to be able to sack a super demon? it doesn't make much sense to me.

I've been trying to think of more of these changes and how they would apply to live currently; the void ray removal change is weird, since demo locks don't have a lot of ranged aoe fillers- especially when we want to save our chaos wave to be used in caster form.... interesting.

Funny how they are getting rid of soulshatter but not provokation

Not upset about the loss of void ray, clunky as balls not useful,

Upset about the loss of carrion swarm, so now all us demo have for multi target is hellfire, guldan or their meta modes

Hopefully imp healthstone still exists in it current form and hopefully it doesn't share a CD with health potions

I think that perks are gonna go walk about fairly quick because they are gonna nub gosac big time

If you're running Affliction on an MC fight I guess you can just get fucked?

10+ Year Old Account
    As demo destro lock, I am actually very mad about the removal of Felfire and carrion swarm. Carrion swarm is one of my favorite spells as a demo lock. Fel fireis essentual for both specs in pve and pvp, and them getting rid of it is just asking for community backlash. Not all of us use kjc for every damn encounter. Not only that, as destro, get interrupted casting immolate or incinerate... and then chaos? pshhh we have nothing to cast.

As it stands now, I have zero reason to ever play my warlock again.

Thanks, blizz.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Munemasa View Post
    Funny how they are getting rid of soulshatter but not provokation

Not upset about the loss of void ray, clunky as balls not useful,

Upset about the loss of carrion swarm, so now all us demo have for multi target is hellfire, guldan or their meta modes

Hopefully imp healthstone still exists in it current form and hopefully it doesn't share a CD with health potions

I think that perks are gonna go walk about fairly quick because they are gonna nub gosac big time
    Rain of Fire stays for Demo, from what I can tell form patchnotes. Not exactly what we want but it's an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    If you're running Affliction on an MC fight I guess you can just get fucked?
    Yeah, pretty much. Dotting them up is a no no, Malefic Grasp without dots barely helps, so we just suck and are useless to the raid in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    As demo destro lock, I am actually very mad about the removal of Felfire and carrion swarm. Carrion swarm is one of my favorite spells as a demo lock. Fel fireis essentual for both specs in pve and pvp, and them getting rid of it is just asking for community backlash. Not all of us use kjc for every damn encounter. Not only that, as destro, get interrupted casting immolate or incinerate... and then chaos? pshhh we have nothing to cast.

But oh wait! dat improved chaos bolt will decrease your cast time by .5 seconds......

is dotsnapshoting removed?

Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    is dotsnapshoting removed?
    More-or-less yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Rain of Fire stays for Demo, from what I can tell form patchnotes. Not exactly what we want but it's an option.
    Actually, I wish they would get rid of hellfire all together. As a heroic raider... scratch that... soon to be mythic.... I do not have the fkn luxury of being in melee... because the boss still targets me with "fire" and now it gets all over the melee. -.- soooo. Get rid of hellfire, buff rain of fire. And give a meta form of rain of fire, so we can stay at range. Keep immo aura for DA.

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    More-or-less yes.
    but I cant see anything about snapshotting in patch notes