Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 6kle View Post
    I guess their answer will be "we will only balance affliction for pvp".
    Considering how gutter affliction felt in pvp for most of MOP, I wouldn't hold my breath.
    No one seems to know how warlocks function(ed) in pvp during the revamp, Xelnath included.

Felstorm removal may be in part due to Cataclysm/Servitude. With Cataclysm its yet another AoE burst talent to stack on top of an already CD stacking heavy spec... No felstorm then makes Abbysal the AoE pet....

Servitude Single target -> Terrorguard
    Servitude Multi target -> Abyssal

And then old school pets are pure utilty with standardized dmg.

Felguard -> Cleave w/ MS debuff
    Succ -> Cleave w/ CC
    Imp -> Dispel
    Felhunter -> Interrupt
    Void -> Tanky

My one main wish for Servitude is that the CD of Summoning these guardians is altered so that you can switch up the pet between Multi target and Single target portions of an encounter.
    Last edited by Soulzar; 2014-04-23 at 03:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Considering how gutter affliction felt in pvp for most of MOP, I wouldn't hold my breath.
    No one seems to know how warlocks function(ed) in pvp during the revamp, Xelnath included.
    Pfff the current affliction mechanics are like specialy made to not suit the idea of enjoyable PvP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    you can switch up the pet between Multi target and Single target portions of an encounter.
    Once upon a time, the pet swapping was rewarding.... for those who knew how to push buttons... then.... cry me a river QQ........... and you know the rest of the story

Yep " old " pet are normalised for the new talent aka 3.0 doomguard or infernal as main pet but "now" forever.... what a new design....

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    Once upon a time, the pet swapping was rewarding.... for those who knew how to push buttons... then.... cry me a river QQ........... and you know the rest of the story

Yep " old " pet are normalised for the new talent aka 3.0 doomguard or infernal as main pet but "now" forever.... what a new design....
    Pet swapping still is rewarding. Watch paragons world first 10man against garrosh and tell me what you see.

The difference is that rewarding =/= mandatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanorala View Post
    MEH...

@Celestalon Any word on why Carrion Swarm is being cut?
    Celestalon ‏
    @OrniasDMF Because it's power that we don't want Demo locks to have.
    It's funny because I asked the same question about carrion swarm awhile ago and he gave the same response.

https://twitter.com/jim47308391/stat...52596244590592

He could have at least went into a little more detail since the question has already been asked and answered, especially since he responds to the same type of question again.

Quote Originally Posted by demonik View Post
    It's funny because I asked the same question about carrion swarm awhile ago and he gave the same response.

https://twitter.com/jim47308391/stat...52596244590592

He could have at least went into a little more detail since the question has already been asked and answered, especially since he responds to the same type of question again.

huh. funny. in an annoying sort of way. I love how the continuation of the conversation goes unanswered. i know its hard to keep up with twitter sometimes butt i see him go in detail to answer questions about monks, priests, pallys you name it

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I think we established that Warlock changes are undecided and far from final. That or Celastalon simply isn't well in the loop as to what the ideas are. He did the same repetition with Servitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanorala View Post
    huh. funny. in an annoying sort of way. I love how the continuation of the conversation goes unanswered. i know its hard to keep up with twitter sometimes butt i see him go in detail to answer questions about monks, priests, pallys you name it
    I agree, I mean don't get me wrong I am glad that he takes out the time to even answered these tweets but, like you said he seems to not wanna go into detail or continue the conversation about the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Well I think we established that Warlock changes are undecided and far from final. That or Celastalon simply isn't well in the loop as to what the ideas are. He did the same repetition with Servitude.
    Yeah i noticed that he did that with servitude too.I hope that the changes are undecided because twitter isn't the best way to give feedback and beta hasn't even started.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Playing devil's advocate here, but he might have just done it on purpose to make sure there's 1, unquestioned answer going out there on this topic (and other topics). There's something said for repeating the same message when you are asked about a topic and not give slightly different interpretations of an answer. You know how people following these changes are, we dissect every word and try to gleen meaning from them. It's hard to get confused and wrongly interpret things when there's 1 clear message going out.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Playing devil's advocate here, but he might have just done it on purpose to make sure there's 1, unquestioned answer going out there on this topic (and other topics). There's something said for repeating the same message when you are asked about a topic and not give slightly different interpretations of an answer. You know how people following these changes are, we dissect every word and try to gleen meaning from them. It's hard to get confused and wrongly interpret things when there's 1 clear message going out.
    well then if that's the case, then it seems very odd since they're constantly saying they're open to feedback and nothing is permanent.Why be so rigid with a change if it is something that has a decent amount of people asking blizzard to relook at and reconsider.Especially if it's a change to something that the players feel has some type of importance to for a specific spec/class?

or even at least go into a little detail about why they feel what they did is for the better?

Dunno if this has been posted yet - but refers to someone asking to keep DS as it's been a staple lock spell

Celestalon@Celestalon Apr 22
    We're planning to merge Malefic Grasp into Drain Soul, instead of the other way around, in the next build.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrina View Post
    Dunno if this has been posted yet - but refers to someone asking to keep DS as it's been a staple lock spell
    please darwin!! please!

Whole warlock concept was absolute shit for PvP in MoP to be honest. The mechanics themselves on which every spec depends on are made in a way to more or less either be OP or useless, especially Demo and Destro

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenexis View Post
    Whole warlock concept was absolute shit for PvP in MoP to be honest. The mechanics themselves on which every spec depends on are made in a way to more or less either be OP or useless, especially Demo and Destro
    Hopefully one day they'll separate the HoG Shadowflame DoT damage from the slow as they did with Blood-bath.

Just a quick comment about something completely out of the context. It's very nice to see some guys from Azralon commenting here. Never knew our server had people that helped here. =P

I'm no warlock but I thought perhaps you guys would find this of interest, it was added in the most recent build so I assume its new.:

http://beta.wowdb.com/spells/159677-glyph-of-life-pact

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    I'm no warlock but I thought perhaps you guys would find this of interest, it was added in the most recent build so I assume its new.:

That looks highly experimental. Without knowing if the -30% mana effect stops when we hit 75% health I don't have an opinion on the glyph yet. Seems such an odd thing to put in though. It's not like we asked for lifetap or mana changes or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post

That's certainly interesting. That'd basically make mana never an issue for Destro at least.

Looks like they renamed MG to Drain Soul.
    Cabana Pie Chart Twitch