How can you confirm it's him? Sounds like a random name to me.

UPD. Alright, I got it, sorry. It's him.

He tweeted the character selection screen about an hour ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLisi1982 View Post
    Holinka is currently playing on the beta in PVP in Ashran, interestingly enough he also goes with the only viable lvl 90 talent

Holy crap those action bars are barren. Is that really how many abilities we have left? Also, is he using glyph of UA as destro?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the inspect tab, self evidently he's playing Affliction, it's there in big enough letters.

And no, there's really not that much gone from your bars.

Side point, you'll be dead before you finish getting your dots up playing Aff. :/

That was my action bar, hadn't put all my spells out at that point, admittedly there aren't many more!!
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

I've been having trouble filling up my usual keybinds as well.

- - - Updated - - -

New build, nothing for warlocks although shamans will have to show a bit more skill when facing our CC now.

Warriors got a rage cost reduction on a few things as well
    There is no Peace, only Passion
    Through Passion, I gain Strength
    Through Strength, I gain Power
    Through Power, I gain Victory
    Through Victory, my chains shall be broken
    The Force shall free me

I asked him in game how he felt locks mobility was now, he said 'i like casting more'

I got a few replies from him on twitter as well:

Avikur ‏@Avikur1
    @holinka stick with a lock but go destro, but for the love of god change the lvl 90 talent row! Terrible in pvp and pve! No real choice

Holinka ‏@holinka
    @Avikur1 In general I'd use Archimonde's Darkness, but Mannoroth's Fury can be fun in Ashran with everyone grouped up.

seems like he agrees the choice is very limited! I also made a suggestion to help solve destructions mobility issue ... immolate being instant cast with some upfront damage, woudn't be op in pve or pve but would give us something to use while moving, he didn't reply sadly!
    Warlock

Deleted
    So now you can throw the argument that no one at Blizzard plays a warlock out of the window.

The problem isn't as much as who plays one now, but who has been playing them long enough to see potential problems arise from the design changes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    The problem isn't as much as who plays one now, but who has been playing them long enough to see potential problems arise from the design changes.
    One can only hope they get anything done before WoD hits. Just add Fel Flame back in, make KJC give a speed buff when you cast it and make MF passive again. Fel Flame should of course not deal great damage, but it becomes a useful tool (totems) and KJC does its job (improve mobility) while still forcing us to cast.
    Last edited by mmoc39878be25e; 2014-07-30 at 12:12 PM.

Ashran is a horrible place to get a feel for Lock mobility. A turtle fest where you just stand at one end of a bridge behind 50 other people and AoE your ass off?
    Yeah that's representative of PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dropson View Post
    So now you can throw the argument that no one at Blizzard plays a warlock out of the window.
    I don't feel like that was ever a constructive argument to make.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    Ashran is a horrible place to get a feel for Lock mobility. A turtle fest where you just stand at one end of a bridge behind 50 other people and AoE your ass off?
    Yeah that's representative of PvP.
    Ashran is awful. Either your city is under siege and there's no way out to do whatever is out there, or your side is besieging the other city and because no one else is around, elite/boss mob concentration is so high that there's just no point trying to figure out and do the "world events" out there.

It's time to strike dudes! It's time to let blizz know whats wrong with teh class while they are working on it, talents, abilities, your concerns.
    @celestalon
    @holinka
    @cm_lore

topics:
    level 90 talents
    - KJC and fel flame (one of these spells is useless)
    - mannoroth's fury (need less dmg - more spells or a new talent(same for kjc))
    New pets
    - another oversimplification (lets combine 5 pets into 2, yeah..)
    - copy-pasted abilities
    - new pets aren't epic enough (yeah, thats my opinion)
    affliction
    - currently it has one of the most boring gameplay (dots -proc -haunt. thats all)
    - soul swap cost 1 soulshard = another useless ability (charges are better)
    destro
    - charred remains turns destro gameplay in very boring CB spam (don't forget you have no dot snapshotting)
    - cataclysm worse than charred remains in every possible situation (wouldn't take it for affli as well)
    - destr can't heal pets (wtf blizz)
    - gosac is the only alternative for destro
    Fel Flame removal
    - we cant's do anything while locked in affli
    - affli can't stop flag capturing on bg
    - can't keep stealthers in combat.
    - can't kill totems (big deal)
    - we have nothing to cast into spell reflection
    - we have ZERO curses left (so much for warlock is the class about curses and shit)
    - affli no longer have RoF to find stealthers
    more about pvp
    - unbound will is the only viable (op) talent for pvp
    - blood horror is only usable in pvp (and we won't use it because free trinket slot > all)
    - howl of terror is once again in the same tier with deathcoil and sf. yep it will be useless once again (even more useless because fears have been nerfed to the ground)(maybe recent tremor totem nerf will help though)

Act now! Send a thoughtful message to the developers and secure your place at the top of the ladder or damage meter for the years to come!

(https://twitter.com/Avikur1/status/494483075683090432)

Well he appears to have acknowledged that MF is broken so maybe there is hope it's on the list of things to be looked at!
    Warlock

Someone needs to camp his lock with a warrior or a rogue STAT. That will show him "i like casting more..." My ass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLisi1982 View Post
    (https://twitter.com/Avikur1/status/494483075683090432)

Well he appears to have acknowledged that MF is broken so maybe there is hope it's on the list of things to be looked at!
    He's actually referring to Bliz's stance that it was broken before the current iteration.

Personally I like the current form of MF now that AD is actually useful - though they should overall slightly nerf destro FnB damage and incorporate FnB into it rather than RoF in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Whabam View Post
    He's actually referring to Bliz's stance that it was broken before the current iteration.

Personally I like the current form of MF now that AD is actually useful - though they should overall slightly nerf destro FnB damage and incorporate FnB into it rather than RoF in my opinion.
    Doh! I misunderstood him and had a small glimmer of hope they would look at the talents and replace them or adjust them somehow, I'll go back to giving up all hope now

I've pretty much decided if locks go live like this I'll make my mage my main and shelf my lock
    Warlock

Deleted
    Current MF is pretty much useless for destro.
    MF used to be the thing for destro in rbg's except for in temple, but now it's not worth taking anymore.
    Don't see it being used for destro in pve either cause its just rain of fire that gets a damage boost.
    Imo keep it as it is but also give the radius increase as a permanent thing and if it was to OP then reduce it a bit.

Now I enjoy casting more.....what the fuck does that even mean?