10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aylie View Post
    ps. just tested on both live and beta: you don't get any VW procs if target is not poisoned.
    Of course. That's how the ability works...

Venomous Wounds

"...that you have poisoned"

Deleted
    I know, but it was questioned. Also I just realized simcraft shows VW ticks even without poison on target, so I decided to double check it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylie View Post
    .. but it's not maintaining DP if you set it to 3 targets. DP/Rupture uptime is 99%/286% for me. It only maintains DP on 5 targets because it uses FoK there. Fun thing is - it still shows almost triple damage from VW compared to one target. Guess it's something to fix in simcraft rogue module.

ps. just tested on both live and beta: you don't get any VW procs if target is not poisoned.
    Right I was just noting that the numbers shown earlier do have reasonablish AoE rotations and mechanics are correctly implemented.
    Fierydemise-ShaowCraft Engine Guy
    Rogue Chat-Blogging about Rogue PvE and Theorycrafting (Twitter)
    Rogue IRC: #Ravenholdt on Quakenet

Quote Originally Posted by fierydemise View Post
    It'd be interesting to experiment with weaving in empowered CT for assassination AoE, I'm skeptical it can compete with infinte energy from ruptures over a long time period but on enough targets it seems like it could be a dps increase. I'll play around with it when I get home from work.
    Unless I'm being dumb, I can't find anything for the empowered version, I've tried hacking it by using the default CT dot as a timer of sorts to refresh on, but it's not generating enough of a dps swing for me to believe it's actually being modelled correctly - though I haven't even done napkin maths to guess at what kind of dps swing I should be expecting.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Any info on stat priority for all 3 specs in upcoming patch? This is for Mythic geared. Obviously Combat still stacks Haste, but the secondary is it still mastery or with the main gauche nerf has crit also become good? I wonder if Shadowcraft will update their site to reflect changes made in 6.0 build.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paincake View Post
    Obviously Combat still stacks Haste
    Lately not that obvious anymore.

Any info on stat priority for all 3 specs in upcoming patch? This is for Mythic geared. Obviously Combat still stacks Haste, but the secondary is it still mastery or with the main gauche nerf has crit also become good? I wonder if Shadowcraft will update their site to reflect changes made in 6.0 build.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post29698342

Results from simulations I ran last week.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post

Thank you kindly

In addition to Ryme's SimC results there is a level 90 6.0 version of ShC that is pretty good. There is still some stuff missing for level 100 (Can the designer who created SR please stay away from rogues in the future?) but for level 90 its pretty accurate.
    https://github.com/dazer/ShadowCraft-Engine

Additionally if you are feeling adventurous Tamen created a vagrant script for ShC that can deploy a a full front end and back end automatically. Its still probably for folks who know mostly what they are doing but its pretty cool.
    https://github.com/timwoj/shadowcraft-vm
    Fierydemise-ShaowCraft Engine Guy
    Rogue Chat-Blogging about Rogue PvE and Theorycrafting (Twitter)
    Rogue IRC: #Ravenholdt on Quakenet

10+ Year Old Account
    I downloaded github but it's not working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by fierydemise View Post
    Another bonus for lemon zest for combat is the way Blizzard hacked LZ to work for combat makes it behave a little differently than the other specs. For assassination and sub if a target dies that has your poison on it you lose the LZ stack immediately, for combat you lose is 12 seconds after your last IP poison proc on the target so you can get higher uptime on stacks than the other two specs. It won't come into play on the SimC fight you are modeling but for streaming add fights (and there are a lot this tier) its a little bonus.

Its worth noting that the assassination SimC build is multi-rupturing and maintaining DP on all 5 targets, you can see this by looking at the reported uptimes for DP and Rupture which are 496% and 467% respectively (you can also see the additional CPs from empowered FoK for sub). I think the real issue with LZ for sub and assassination is that sub and assassination both move into a rotation where they don't need additional energy regen on AoE.

It'd be interesting to experiment with weaving in empowered CT for assassination AoE, I'm skeptical it can compete with infinte energy from ruptures over a long time period but on enough targets it seems like it could be a dps increase. I'll play around with it when I get home from work.
    From my own experience having rup up on as much as 3 targets is enought for endless suply of energy, even keeping rupture on 2 target nets you almost more energy than you have something to do with it, so Im rpetty sure weaving CTs on 3 or more targets would work realy well. Maybe getting Lemon Fest to give you infinite energy while maintaining rupture on fewer targets and using the excess combo points for CT would be a DPS gain ?

Was meaning to ask you, is that in full Mythic ? Now the AoE simulation cant be real combat will be the god of WoD if its pulling 120k DPs on AoE fights. Theres gota be something wrong BF has always been very solid but never the best AoE out there by a mile like that simulation shows.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2014-09-29 at 06:28 PM.

Deleted
    Bleed enchant on weapons is good for rogues, or is still better to go with secondary stat?

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    From my own experience having rup up on as much as 3 targets is enought for endless suply of energy, even keeping rupture on 2 target nets you almost more energy than you have something to do with it, so Im rpetty sure weaving CTs on 3 or more targets would work realy well. Maybe getting Lemon Fest to give you infinite energy while maintaining rupture on fewer targets and using the excess combo points for CT would be a DPS gain ?

Was meaning to ask you, is that in full Mythic ? Now the AoE simulation cant be real combat will be the god of WoD if its pulling 120k DPs on AoE fights. Theres gota be something wrong BF has always been very solid but never the best AoE out there by a mile like that simulation shows.
    No target cap + procs poison + autos don't miss + increased energy regen with multiple targets.

Blade Flurry was massively buffed in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    No target cap + procs poison + autos don't miss + increased energy regen with multiple targets.

Lets all hope Blizz fix the issue tham cause thats just downright broken, Combat will be retarded during progression, even having a combat just for autoattacks on a fight like Darmac will be godly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post

Yes, but if I'm reading that 120k sim right there are only 5 targets, so DakonBlackblade is right, the numbers seem off.
    Instant Poison:15554 dps, all other attacks:20820 dps, Blade Flurry:83280 dps.
    At 5 targets(boss+4 adds) Blade Flurry would have to do 100% of main target damage to get those numbers.

Just talked to Navv, looks like the 60% damage penalty was coded, but not actually applying to the damage calculation for BF. Navv is checking out other behaviour to make sure it's working properly now.

Citation: https://code.google.com/p/simulation.../list?name=wod

Quote Originally Posted by MrElusive View Post
    Yes, but if I'm reading that 120k sim right there are only 5 targets, so DakonBlackblade is right, the numbers seem off.
    Instant Poison:15554 dps, all other attacks:20820 dps, Blade Flurry:83280 dps.
    At 5 targets(boss+4 adds) Blade Flurry would have to do 100% of main target damage to get those numbers.
    That could very well be the case, the highest blade flurry hit on this is 88,677, and the highest eviscerate is 88,676.

Edit: See Pathal's comment. If you correct for the blade flurry damage penalty, the 119,868 dps falls to 69,772. Which is not too unreasonably high (and would put combat at #3 spec, behind arms warriors and frost mages--assuming they are not modeled incorrectly).
    Last edited by shadowboy; 2014-09-29 at 09:37 PM.

Deleted
    So with the predictable and lower cp generation of Combat due to removal of shadowblades etc, will Marked for Death be a viable competitor of Anticipation, what you peepz think? I have yet to try ptr, but if I think about it, seems I don't think I will take anticipation.

So with the predictable and lower cp generation of Combat due to removal of shadowblades etc, will Marked for Death be a viable competitor of Anticipation, what you peepz think? I have yet to try ptr, but if I think about it, seems I don't think I will take anticipation.
    The 4p set gimps Anticipation cause when it procs it kills your Anticipation charges (yay for Blizzard not properly implementing the charges in the UI to prevent this crap) so I predict every Combat rogue with the 4p will use Marked for Death.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    That could very well be the case, the highest blade flurry hit on this is 88,677, and the highest eviscerate is 88,676.

Edit: See Pathal's comment. If you correct for the blade flurry damage penalty, the 119,868 dps falls to 69,772. Which is not too unreasonably high (and would put combat at #3 spec, behind arms warriors and frost mages--assuming they are not modeled incorrectly).
    Well thats more or less in line with the BF we all know and love (or hate with all our might) from live. Im guessing that Assas might be pretty competitive on a 2 target fight multi rupturing, anyone has a sim for 2 and 3 targets ?

Deleted
    In the WoD builds, my prefered patch notes are the rogue patch notes : I do not lose any time reading anything... ;-)