Quote Originally Posted by Stabb View Post
    I'm not gonna claim anything but I would personally give my hands down to Troll > Tauren, simply because crit damage isnt that great if you're not gonna have alot of crit.
    I've thought this, but considered a few things. Troll racial is getting nerfed slightly, and with t17 set bonuses our CA won't be on a 3minute cooldown, unable to line up with Berserking. Even with Glyph of CA before t17 if we use it before combat on pre-pull it might be slightly off the 3min cd of Berserking. So, I've wondered is 15% haste for 10 seconds without cd's at some points better than 2% crit damage all the time the times we actually do crit?

Maybe it's me wanting to try something different since I've been a troll the past 4-5 years, but I may decide on Tauren unless it's blatantly obvious that's the wrong decision in the end.

There we go, Empowered Moonkin nerf, although way different than what I imagined.

edit: and its still consumed by current cast
    edit2: Starfall now properly cancels when shapeshifting to animal forms (including flight form, havent tried with glyph even though it still works on mount)
    Last edited by lappee; 2014-09-18 at 03:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are really pushing for PvPers to drop Boomkin.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

Deleted
    So now that they nerfed Empowered Moonkin and Rejuvenation scaling as well as the Barkskin nerf from last build it seems that they are really determined to make us an undesirable class in PvP for yet another expansion...

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any point in us having mana as boomkin now?
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    Is there any point in us having mana as boomkin now?
    Please don't give Blizzard any ideas about yet another new resource system.

Mana
    Energy
    Focus
    Rage
    Rune Power

Shards, Orbs, Runes, Embers, Combo Points and Chi on top of that..

Too many resource systems already.. We really only need Mana for Casters and Energy for Melees..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Did the main moonkin developer get fired a few weeks ago for giving us too much defensive stuff?

Apart from the whine, does anyone have enough insight to the other classes and / or WoD PvP to compare defensive abilities? From what I've heard the pace in WoD PvP isn't nearly as fast as in MoP PvP, so I could imagine that there simply are no big cooldowns necessary. But do other classes get their defensive abilities cut off, too?

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Please don't give Blizzard any ideas about yet another new resource system.

Mana
    Energy
    Focus
    Rage
    Rune Power

Shards, Orbs, Runes, Embers, Combo Points and Chi on top of that..

Too many resource systems already.. We really only need Mana for Casters and Energy for Melees..
    He meant as in not having it at all. Not replacing it.

@ xtra It's a limit to offhealing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    He meant as in not having it at all. Not replacing it.

@ xtra It's a limit to offhealing
    It's really not. By the time I'm done casting healing touch I've regen'd more mana than it cost. Not sure about rejuve blanketing.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaldonir View Post
    Did the main moonkin developer get fired a few weeks ago for giving us too much defensive stuff?

Apart from the whine, does anyone have enough insight to the other classes and / or WoD PvP to compare defensive abilities? From what I've heard the pace in WoD PvP isn't nearly as fast as in MoP PvP, so I could imagine that there simply are no big cooldowns necessary. But do other classes get their defensive abilities cut off, too?
    In general I'd say classes had their survivability nerfed slightly as a result of the tank nerf sweep. Nothing on the level that I'm seeing here, though.

"Slower paced PvP" is something we heard at the start of MoP, too. As they release stronger and stronger gear, burst will become more significant. I think as of this build renewal is mandatory for boomkin pvp.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

Could someone tell me boomkin stats priority for WoD Beta ?
    Last edited by Dandeleon; 2014-09-18 at 03:03 PM.

New tier 4-set bonus more or less halfs the CD on CA making it work pretty well with Incarnation aswell (on standstill dps)
    Also did couple test where incarnation and FoN were onpar with each other (5mins, no bl, 1 potion)

Deleted
    Was that with Stellar or BoP? (I just assume you arent using Euphoria).

Because I was pretty much getting the same results in all combinations, within 1k dps pretty much after 6 mins~ 1 pot and no bl

Quote Originally Posted by Stabb View Post
    Was that with Stellar or BoP? (I just assume you arent using Euphoria).

Because I was pretty much getting the same results in all combinations, within 1k dps pretty much after 6 mins~ 1 pot and no bl
    Im using Stellar Flare currently, might check other combinations later

Can u buy the new pve tier on beta now days?

Quote Originally Posted by omri1212000 View Post
    Can u buy the new pve tier on beta now days?
    Yes, check out flaskataur. The first time you look at him it will lock some bonuses on your tier too. I've gotten 2 warforged items and a speed bonus out of the 5 items... you have to make another char for other bonuses.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    Yes, check out flaskataur. The first time you look at him it will lock some bonuses on your tier too. I've gotten 2 warforged items and a speed bonus out of the 5 items... you have to make another char for other bonuses.
    Oh i thought it was thesame for everyone. Random tier piece tertiary bonusses better not go live

Quote Originally Posted by Miraclous View Post
    Oh i thought it was thesame for everyone. Random tier piece tertiary bonusses better not go live
    https://twitter.com/olandgren/status/512764142667563008
    Atleast now those tier pieces wont go to waste all the time...

Deleted
    So, is 60 second barskin and nerfed rejuvenation all we are going to have as defensive? We can still go bear form and die slower while not being able to self-heal much / do any dmg? I'm concerned about our survivability in PvP. Would be a shame if playing arena would always make you the "first to kill" target since you will die if you're trained.

EDIT: Or is our defensives on par with others now? If you only read the patchnote history for lost defensives, all I can see is crash and burn.
    Last edited by mmoc8d0614f38b; 2014-09-19 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hermoraunio View Post
    So, is 60 second barskin and nerfed rejuvenation all we are going to have as defensive? We can still go bear form and die slower while not being able to self-heal much / do any dmg? I'm concerned about our survivability in PvP. Would be a shame if playing arena would always make you the "first to kill" target since you will die if you're trained.

EDIT: Or is our defensives on par with others now? If you only read the patchnote history for lost defensives, all I can see is crash and burn.
    We have, by far, the weakest defensive toolkit afiak.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project