Will Aim shot be instant in WoD?

I have the impression from a WoD video that aim shot will be instant,anyone knows if its true or i just messed it up?
    Thanks in advance!

No one's in the alpha and/or beta yet, so post the video and we'll check?

The main issue is that i couldnt find it,thats why i thought it would be a good idea to ask here :P There is the possiblity that it is completly off.But with the removal of arcane shot it will be a huge blow to the mobility of the marks specc,compared to Bm/Surv

AFAIK hunters are getting redone from the ground up warlock-style, I wouldn't take these changes and interpret them in the context of how the specs currently play.

Considering they added the QoL change to prevent Aimed Shot from interrupting Auto Shots, I think it's safe to say it still has a cast time.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    AFAIK hunters are getting redone from the ground up warlock-style, I wouldn't take these changes and interpret them in the context of how the specs currently play.
    Are they? Have you got a source?
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

I don't have a quote or anything, but I recall hearing during Blizzcon that Rogues were next on the list as they were thought to be the worst for a lack of diversity between the specs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Are they? Have you got a source?
    Read the front page. They aren't getting redone to the extent that locks were but blizz clearly intends for the specs to feel more diverse.
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2014-04-05 at 09:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    afaik the next class on the revamp list is Hunter, as Azortharion said

They are removing mobility with many classes especially healers. I highly doubt Aimed shot will be instant. If I'm not mistaken I saw some hunters game play (from press conferences or something like that) where aimed shot was not instant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it has a cast time. Otherwise Arcane Shot would be more suitable.

10+ Year Old Account
    No class is getting a Warlock-level revamp. They've stated this multiple times. Their goal is to make the specs less similar, not revamp the whole class.

No, Aimed Shot is not instant outside of Master Marksman procs (if that still exists).

Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    No class is getting a Warlock-level revamp. They've stated this multiple times. Their goal is to make the specs less similar, not revamp the whole class.

No, Aimed Shot is not instant outside of Master Marksman procs (if that still exists).
    Correct. They have stated several times that the goal is to diversify, not completely revamp. Things will definitely feel different, but this first round of patch notes is to start the diversifying and future notes will probably put more spec oriented things in next

It will not be instant, they added something making it so auto shots can still fire during it, which means it has a cast.

Thank u for the answers.U made it clear that its not instant!Cheers

I feel the last little bit they can do to diversify the 3 specs would be to make Explosive Shot the focus dump of Survival. Take it off cool down and let Black Arrow still proc it for the extra stacks and free focus costs.

And hopefully, if they are pushing Survival as the PvP spec, id like to see Black Arrow not be instantly cleansed when its used on someone. It'd be neat to see an Unstable Affliction example. Personally though, id take a stun over the damage if cleansed.
    Last edited by Trialtm; 2014-04-06 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trialtm View Post
    I feel the last little bit they can do to diversify the 3 specs would be to make Explosive Shot the focus dump of Survival. Take it off cool down and let Black Arrow still proc it for the extra stacks and free focus costs.

And hopefully, if they are pushing Survival as the PvP spec, id like to see Black Arrow not be instantly cleansed when its used on someone. It'd be neat to see an Unstable Affliction example. Personally though, id take a stun over the damage if cleansed.
    I really love SV, but, with the removal of Kill Shot it will be much harder to land kills in PvP.