Those changes today....

what
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Deleted
    Battle Stance for Arms Warriors now generates increased 100% Rage from auto-attacks and Critical Strikes now generate double Rage.
    Defensive Stance for Arms Warriors now generates 50% as much Rage from auto-attacks as in Battle Stance.
    Blood and Thunder has been removed.
    Deep Wounds is now available only to Protection Warriors, and naturally triggers from Thunder Clap.
    Thunder Clap is now available only to Protection Warriors, and its damage has been increased by 50%.
    Executioner passive removed.
    Colossus Smash now costs 30 Rage, deals 225% increased damage, and no longer increases the damage of Slam.
    Execute for Arms Warriors now costs 20 Rage, and consumes up to 40 additional Rage to deal additional damage.
    Mortal Strike now costs 30 Rage (instead of generating 10 Rage). generates 20 Rage (up from 10 Rage).
    Rend is a new ability that costs 10 Rage, no cooldown for Arms Warriors, deals Bleed damage, and additional Bleed damage over 15 seconds.
    Slam has been removed.
    Sudden Death has been removed.
    Unbridled Wrath has been removed.
    Whirlwind is now available to Arms Warriors.
    Lovely. Exactly what I wanted.

/sarcasmoff

Wow I'm shocked they actually got them up tonight.

I'm gonna have to take some time to digest this. Those are some monster changes

Edit: Okay so we still can't get Battle/Commanding shout combined, but we can bring back the stance dance? I guess they think this new more responsive tech they have will make it more feasible, but I'm not sure I like the idea of macroing all of my defensive abilities again, and wasting a glyph slot to not pull aggro anytime I use them.
    Last edited by Secondwind; 2014-06-19 at 01:19 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Theme of WoD seems to be no more procs. Just static rotations. Fun fun.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Deleted
    Praise the gods.

With no Rend, Slam, Executioner, and Sudden Death all being removed, literally all we have left is CS and MS unless I am missing something major. I guess their goal is for us to sit doing nothing to build rage, using MS only to bleed off extra until CSmash, then unload as many MSes as possible into a CSmash....

But fuck me if that doesn't sound boring as all hell even if it gives me crazy high numbers.

Eh, looks like some butchered up patch notes. I'm seeing a lot of weird stuff like:
    "Mortal Strike now costs 30 Rage (instead of generating 10 Rage). generates 20 Rage (up from 10 Rage)."
    and
    "Slam has been removed. now costs 15 Rage (down from 25 Rage) and no longer has additional effects when Sweeping Strikes is active."

I think I'll wait til this chaos subsides. And thanks lord baby Jesus Rend's not coming back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondwind View Post
    With no Rend, Slam, Executioner, and Sudden Death all being removed, literally all we have left is CS and MS unless I am missing something major. I guess their goal is for us to sit doing nothing to build rage, using MS only to bleed off extra until CSmash, then unload as many MSes as possible into a CSmash....

But fuck me if that doesn't sound boring as all hell even if it gives me crazy high numbers.
    Execute too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Execute too.
    Unless Execute is passively usable above 20% for every spec, it's a two button rotation (excluding talents) as far as I can see..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhil View Post
    Unless Execute is passively usable above 20% for every spec, it's a two button rotation (excluding talents) as far as I can see..
    For arms it is. Just costs more rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Execute too.
    They took out executioner. Execute is only sub 20%.

Other 80% of the fight, just CS and MS. When asked on twitter, Celestalon reminded that we get whirlwind back (yeah because we'll use that on single target), and talents.

I mean, this is looking like > 50% wait time just eyeballing it.

I'm gonna be an optimist and guess that these note are not final as I assume they want us to.. you know.. hit our buttons more than once per 20seconds.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    I'm gonna be an optimist and guess that these note are not final as I assume they want us to.. you know.. hit our buttons more than once per 20seconds.
    Apparently some of the new notes and old notes are mixed together, I'm really hoping they don't screw Arms up as much as it looks to be.

Deleted
    I don't think anyone could post a more appropriate gif.

holy shit stance requirements are back and hamstring does damage again? merry christmas to me

i feel like they're reverting a lot of cataclysm changes

Quote Originally Posted by Eranthe View Post
    holy shit stance requirements are back and hamstring does damage again? merry christmas to me

I they don't give us more macro space along with these stance requirements I don't even know how I'm going to play a warrior. I don't get why they're bringing stance dancing back unless they're going to go full balls to the wall with it. Making macros doesn't make me any more skilled than Joe Schmoe the LFR hero, the fact I'm not braindead about my class does.

Still need to see if hamstring is still off the GCD though. Better be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eranthe View Post

please tell me why you think stance dancing is a fucking good thing?
    like really what in the hell about that makes you happy? Cause all it is going to do is make warriors go back to making macros for spells. That's it.