Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Also, I'm sorry to keep bringing this up but with a current 90 with 55% or whatever crit and 80% mastery the rage regeneration is somewhat acceptable now... Except if you get a random AA crit you're spamming WW like a fucking madman trying to make sure you're below 80 incase then next one crits all the while hoping MS comes off CD

Then you have to worry about CS only costing 10 rage, so whislt you're spamming WW to get below 80 rage you have to use CS which costs 10 and OH LOOK ANOTHER AA CRIT and you're back to capped, so you're spamming MS.
    55% crit is your problem there. We won't see that much Crit until at least T18, and even then possibly not if they actually make Mastery our primary stat (worth stacking). Still I wish they would remove the double rage gen from Crit, its just unwieldly and unpredictable.

Still, it shouldn't be a problem that often, and looking on the bright side I guess it is better to cap than to starve...

Oh and Fury? I played it a bit on with a pre-made but I have my actual character over now and just... What the fuck man. The APM for the UqT rotation is too much. It's not even furious it's just mind numbly spamming whatever the fuck you want at any time. I tested the dps difference between keeping CS up as long as I could and weaving in 6 WS on each CS with like... 80% CS uptime? It's barely noticable across a 10minute rotation. Obviously I made a few mistakes but my point stands.
    There is a method to the madness, and once you get it down it isn't completely terrible, but it feels awkward as all hell compared to MoP Fury. Unless you play with more than 100ms latency and then its atrocious. Latency are Bloodsurge are the biggest technical issues with the spec. The biggest actual issue is it just isn't very fun.

Deleted
    I guess the idea of capping is fine as long as we can burn 40 rage in 2 globals. Which is fine presuming we can WW twice (Is WW 20 rage or was it reduced? I can't remember if it was 20 and is now 10 with the 30-60=20-40 rage generation from AA) but it still feels really clunky hoping you don't crit :/...

Wishful thinking would be that we get either Slam or Sudden Death (nerfed or changed back to CS resetting) as base-line and get a variation of the Anticipation talent Rogues have but where we can store additional rage. "Bottled up Fury" or something equally as appropriately named!

The Fury rotation itself is pretty simple, but I can't see how the Wrath one is any worse than UqT currently on the Beta, you're substituting buttons for different buttons but still in all honesty spamming a very very simple rotation.

Just glancing at tooltips now that the servers are back up, but sudden death no longer consumes extra rage, still 10% proc chance, whirlwind now hits like a wet noodle, slam looks decent now
    Last edited by klebslol; 2014-08-07 at 10:15 AM.

Deleted
    Latest build: fucking awesome.
    Increased damage to all rotational abilities (MS BT RB WW WS EX REV SS) nerf to SD EXE (as expected) and Rend matters on your main target
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Deleted
    Hoping for Slam to be the optimal level 45 talent, love the idea of weaving slams and managing the buff with a cancelaura macro.

Deleted
    @ first tuning pass

The main ability buff for Arms was kinda unexpected as the DPS already was insanely good. Most certainly a Mastery nerf will follow soon, its just too good...

Wow did they just increase dmg on all our spells or did i just missread the patch notes?!

Deleted
    It looks like everyone recieved a similar AP scaling buff though.

20% execute buff and 20% MS buff

Dude what

Deleted
    Arms Mastery

"Bloody Wounds - Mastery now increases the damage of Rend by X%"

Deleted
    Ye everyone got the same thing, whats up with our healing nerfs? Have you guys included rend/ww perks into your calcs? About the sd-execute it says it consumes no extra rage, as in not the extra 30 for 625% dmg, it wasn't like that before was it?
    Last edited by mmoc73263b3bd5; 2014-08-07 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Arms Mastery

"Bloody Wounds - Mastery now increases the damage of Rend by X%"
    If this isn't sarcastic I dunno where you see this.

Quote Originally Posted by klebslol View Post
    Just glancing at tooltips now that the servers are back up, but sudden death no longer consumes extra rage, still 10% proc chance, whirlwind now hits like a wet noodle, slam looks decent now (baseline 10 rage slam roughly double whirlwind damage)
    Slam doesn't do anywhere near double Whirlwinds damage? It's a little bit stronger but not by much. On my premade 2.9k for WW vs 3.3k for Slam (no stacks). Slam will be harder with stacks ofc, still I think Sudden Death will beat it with the buffs.

Flipping out is kinda like you know

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    If this isn't sarcastic I dunno where you see this.
    Sorry it was sarcasm, I think I worded it too well though.

/flipflipflip

Update:

Nothing was buffed and player damage didn't even change change. These datamining increases you see are the damage leveling perks being rolled into the spells baseline.

Leveling perks that increased damage have been removed, and their modifiers have been added into the abilities directly, something that should have happened from the get go. We now have only 4 perks, (SS, DbtS, HL and Rend) which are all utility based, minus the Rend one but it isn't quite a flat damage increase since its based off an ability. I assume they will be awarded every other level, on even numbers with our talent at level 100.

Are beta servers not actually up? I crit error the second I load in.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Slam doesn't do anywhere near double Whirlwinds damage? It's a little bit stronger but not by much. On my premade 2.9k for WW vs 3.3k for Slam (no stacks). Slam will be harder with stacks ofc, still I think Sudden Death will beat it with the buffs.
    too early, realized i hadn't speced arms and then got too busy messing with slam to fix that mistake.

20% execute buff and 20% MS buff

Dude what
    https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...12948444880896

I liked getting a random perk every level, even if it was a lame one. But oh well, guess this makes the damage and healing more balanced while leveling.

Deleted
    Are beta servers not actually up? I crit error the second I load in.
    they are up i am in, have you dled latest patch? around 1.5gig or something.