Deleted
    Please give me a physical demonstration of how to run on a treadmail (mill? :P) upside down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Please give me a physical demonstration of how to run on a treadmail (mill? :P) upside down.
    Waist lock with the 'mill and yourself inverted, with the 'mill bolted to the ceiling. It'd hurt, but it'd be doable.

OT: I've not tried the "rotation" yet but it should just be a left-to-right whack-a-mole if the buttons are in the right order.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

I wouldn't say Fury's hard; it's just convoluted and frustrates expectations based on the live spec and game concepts on general.

Deleted
    At the end of the day, they wanted the spec to be furious.

I'm furious...

Deleted
    How very Meta

Deleted
    What's your opinion on Gladiator's Stance in PVE/ PVP, guys? Seeing that both, Arms and Fury are close to being garbage, I might try this one out.

Deleted
    The rotation is nice and smooth. Dunno how it's turned for competitive damage.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Arms feels so weird on beta for me. Slow and clunky, and I feel the natural urge to mash my face into the keyboard in hopes that my cooldowns magically disappear to do something. I would think that it will all be fine once the expansion goes live, but it has been painful so far.

Deleted
    Glad is tuned to be competitive without big CDs as far as I'm aware, so you'll be fine on fights that require a steady flow of damage but if there's moments where you need to burst (spine hc for example.. yuk) then you'll probably be better off not playing Glad.

Glad is tuned to be competitive without big CDs as far as I'm aware, so you'll be fine on fights that require a steady flow of damage
    Until fights get down to 3 minutes again and any class with primarily sustained damage are left in the dirt behind the stackable CD classes. At least they made it partially better with Warlords.

I guess, you can always spec to Avatar for that bursty CD feeling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smag View Post
    I guess, you can always spec to Avatar for that bursty CD feeling.

Bloodbath > Avatar by a noticeable margin I believe, it's like a slightly shittier Death Wish and in my eyes will remain that way. Literally any time I see someone using Avatar I automatically assume they're bad, at least in either PvP or as a DPS.

Bloodbath + Ravager + T60, coupled with trinkets/pots, is a good burst to Glad, imo
    Don't make funny of me, If you don't understand what I said.
    I'm just a guy with poor studies, that don't have english as first language

Deleted
    What I mean by burst is it doesn't have Reck... Then again Reck is pretty fucking pathetic compared to something like Dark Soul (which is even better than Reck is now lolol)

Bloodbath > Avatar by a noticeable margin I believe, it's like a slightly shittier Death Wish and in my eyes will remain that way. Literally any time I see someone using Avatar I automatically assume they're bad, at least in either PvP or as a DPS.
    Isn't Avatar better than Bloodbath for the duration that it is active? (ignoring CD)
    Last edited by 87Octane; 2014-08-27 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 87Octane View Post
    Isn't Avatar better than Bloodbath for the duration that it is active? (ignoring CD)
    A single use of avatar beats a single use of bloodbath. Two uses of bloodbath beats a single use of avatar, but by a bigger margin. By the third use of bloodbath and second use of avatar, they're roughly equal again, with bloodbath winning out slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Crisius View Post
    A single use of avatar beats a single use of bloodbath. Two uses of bloodbath beats a single use of avatar, but by a bigger margin. By the third use of bloodbath and second use of avatar, they're roughly equal again, with bloodbath winning out slightly.
    That's what I figured. I just don't get why people can't look beyond the numbers sometimes with regards to Avatar. A higher-burst-long-CD talent is rightfully tuned lower than a slow'n steady. The ability to simply put out more pressure even once can be more valuable than the whole picture in pvp or pve. In pvp yeah it results in less "attempts" to burst someone down with Avatar - sure. But how many attempts do you need to bring someone's health down to zero? You really only need one.

Seems no different really than winning the lottery and taking a smaller payoff in lieu of a settlement. If it's all you need - it's more valuable to you.
    Last edited by 87Octane; 2014-08-27 at 04:24 PM.

avatar could be interesting if we can fit in a 24 sec coll smash with a big raid debuff on the boss or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbynator View Post
    avatar could be interesting if we can fit in a 24 sec coll smash with a big raid debuff on the boss or something...
    CS in general feels less interesting now that we don't have a damage source to put into it beside our on-global abilities. I do agree with you though, avatar will probably have its uses even in its current state. Still wouldn't mind it being buffed, I've grown tired of bloodbath.

also they could rework Avatar animation, its so "meh"
    Don't make funny of me, If you don't understand what I said.
    I'm just a guy with poor studies, that don't have english as first language