Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    Taking away flying, profession perks, tons of skills/spells/talents.

What exactly are we actually GETTING from this new expansion? All I see are lists of shit that's being taken away from us.
    I take this quote as sig :P
    This probably make everyone change their profession to engi if you will still have belt speed boost and glider on cloak.
    Soon all we gonna do in WoW is going on raid 2h three times a week and farm gold trough garrison app on your android/ios ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    Let's remove talents, gems and enchants.

They're all about min-maxing.
    Except the cost for a couple of gems and enchants to min max is by far not the same as leveling an entire profession to min-max.
    so that comparison is a bit flawed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    Except the cost for a couple of gems and enchants to min max is by far not the same as leveling an entire profession to min-max.
    so that comparison is a bit flawed.
    Take away more things from the game that takes time so we get bored faster... yaay.

This would be a fine change, if they add a lot more in to do with professions

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    I take this quote as sig :P
    This probably make everyone change their profession to engi if you will still have belt speed boost and glider on cloak.
    Soon all we gonna do in WoW is going on raid 2h three times a week and farm gold trough garrison app on your android/ios ...
    If your choosing a profession based purely on statistical advantage it gives you, then you lost the point of an MMORPG

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    If your choosing a profession based purely on statistical advantage it gives you, then you lost the point of an MMORPG
    Or you can't comprehend people play games for different reasons.

And as for the flavour argument, WoW professions are so barren there's no flavour to be had from anything but engineering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I'm perfectly OK with this change. It's really not fun to, for example, take mining for the bonus Stam for tanking, then be completely gimp if you have to switch to DPS mid-expansion and be forced to drop 10k+ gold just to level a crafting prof. I've done it on mains 3 times now, and it's getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Or you can't comprehend people play games for different reasons.
    ...thats what I'm saying, not you.

Honestly the only the desperate few min maxers who self identify by comparing their numbers to others numbers will be effected, and chances are that few of that few will simply find it a better challenge. The rest of us choose profs for things like "fun" or "making gold"

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Bonuses were pretty dumb honestly, most professions gave the exact same boost, just in different formats, be it ring enchants or an extra socket.
    Wut

The sockets are infinitely better then fixed stats.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Wut

The sockets are infinitely better then fixed stats.
    pre-Mop they were equal, since pretty much everyone was going for main stat until they added in 2 secondaries = 1 primary on gems. 2/3 expansions of the perks being ingame, that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."