Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shamestia View Post
    Just put a wall up on places like this and let them all kill themselves. This place is a fucking zoo. So much so that they have considered patrolling the streets with the military. Luckily this is America and we don't do that sort of thing, but it needs to be done. We need to stop worrying about the rest of the world and use our military to fix our own problems because at this point most of the areas of these cities like Detroit have become the enemy of this country.

It's sad that I actually felt safer in the streets of Baghdad then I did in A city like Detroit.
    Where the hell were you in Baghdad? Cause I've been to one and was born and raised in the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    I am not gonna bring race into this but to me it seems like the mob used the accident as an excuse to beat the shit out of a guy and steal his wallet. A truly disgusting thing regardless of skin colour.
    Suppose the moral of the story is " don't be a human being and stop to help, just gtfo and avoid getting your head bashed in by mongoloids "
    I don't believe there is a moral to the story, but if there was, I suppose it would be that people don't have the right to assault other people?

Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    Really don't want to bring race into this. So I'll keep my thoughts to myself. Just think it is a common thing within certain areas, let's leave it at that. Disgusting.
    This attack has nothing to do with race. Detroit is the end result of liberal "utopia creating" policies. What happened to Detroit could happen in any area, with people of any race or ethnic background.

If you think Detroit is the way it is because of skin color, you are sadly mistaken. Any city, or group of people will end up this way, when liberalism can go on unchecked, for decades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khoranth View Post
    This attack has nothing to do with race. Detroit is the end result of liberal "utopia creating" policies. What happened to Detroit could happen in any area, with people of any race or ethnic background.

If you think Detroit is the way it is because of skin color, you are sadly mistaken. Any city, or group of people will end up this way, when liberalism can go on unchecked, for decades.
    So ridiculous. You mean any politically left country as well?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisberb View Post
    So ridiculous. You mean any politically left country as well?
    I am not going to argue the facts of the fall of Detroit with you, or anyone. The current state of the city speaks for itself. If you want to be racist, and just blame Detroit on skin color, Fine, go ahead, but I know that this could happen to any group of people, of any skin color, if liberal policies go unchecked in a city, or area, for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    I am glad I live in Canada.
    what does canada have to do with a ghetto like detroit? you dont have ghettos in your great country? dont have neighborhoods with poor black people??? must be nice or you just ignorant to the facts.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not going to argue the facts of the fall of Detroit with you, or anyone. The current state of the city speaks for itself. If you want to be racist, and just blame Detroit on skin color, Fine, go ahead, but I know that this could happen to any group of people, of any skin color, if liberal policies go unchecked in a city, or area, for decades.
    its like you dont even know anybody from that area. my friend lived there for 20years, 7th mile and van dyke. he goes back all the time and wants me to go with him but i know better. one our white friends went with him and he was scared shitless the whole time lol.. 40yr old man scared, cause he knows how easy it is to lose your life to these people that dont give a fuck. and i really mean they dont care about life.

sure it might not be because they are black but their culture, the hip hop culture has a lot to do with it. so much a white person like you could not possibly understand.
    Last edited by oxymoronic; 2014-04-04 at 06:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to turn this into a race war.

Having said that, this would not have happened in a White, Asian, or Carribean/Latin American community. Just sayin'.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

10+ Year Old Account
    I in no way or shape made the argument that the decline of Detroit had to do with skin color o.0
    I'm saying it's silly for you to declare that it is Liberal policies that have caused the problem. Saying liberal policies isn't the cause doesn't immediately mean that race is the cause. False dichotomy much?

Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post

Having said that, this would not have happened in a White, Asian, or Carribean/Latin American community. Just sayin'.
    not sure if you being sarcastic or not but YES it could have happened in any community any where in the world... but it didn't, it happened in Detroit. From what I hear the new police chief there is taking some serious action. any mmo posters actually from the D? would love to hear your opinions...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Are you both this serious?

I guess white people have never beat up a random person for doing something "wrong" meanwhile they're trying to help, that's never happened anywhere before except in bad "urban" areas.

I see this thread was full of shit from the beginning...
    no, you see this thread with color. you always do.

"The father of the child was arrested on the scene for an unrelated warrant"

If theres one thing I've learned from Detroit, its that the cycle is doomed to repeat itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post

Was the driver white? Too disgusted to watch the video.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Let this be a lesson to you all: Always hit and run.
    Agreed. especially in large cities.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    what does canada have to do with a ghetto like detroit? you dont have ghettos in your great country? dont have neighborhoods with poor black people??? must be nice or you just ignorant to the facts.

- - - Updated - - -

its like you dont even know anybody from that area. my friend lived there for 20years, 7th mile and van dyke. he goes back all the time and wants me to go with him but i know better. one our white friends went with him and he was scared shitless the whole time lol.. 40yr old man scared, cause he knows how easy it is to lose your life to these people that dont give a fuck. and i really mean they dont care about life.

sure it might not be because they are black but their culture, the hip hop culture has a lot to do with it. so much a white person like you could not possibly understand.
    Thanks for telling me my life story, since I thought I grew up with entirely black & Indian friends, but apparently I was dreaming.

On topic, the culture rot is the end result of liberal policies, has nothing to do with skin color. Some black people in Detroit may be racist towards white people, but it is NOT because their black skin forces them to be that way. It is because decades of unchecked liberalism turned Detroit into a 3rd world hell hole.

10+ Year Old Account
    On topic, the culture rot is the end result of liberal policies, has nothing to do with skin color. Some black people in Detroit may be racist towards white people, but it is NOT because their black skin forces them to be that way. It is because decades of unchecked liberalism turned Detroit into a 3rd world hell hole.
    No, the problem is 3 levels of dysfunctional government. Not race, and not you seem to think are "liberal" policies.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    I am not gonna bring race into this but to me it seems like the mob used the accident as an excuse to beat the shit out of a guy and steal his wallet. A truly disgusting thing regardless of skin colour.
    Suppose the moral of the story is " don't be a human being and stop to help, just gtfo and avoid getting your head bashed in by mongoloids "
    They're negroids, not mongoloids. Racist.

Moral of the story: If you hit someone, just keep driving.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    not sure if you being sarcastic or not but YES it could have happened in any community any where in the world... but it didn't, it happened in Detroit. From what I hear the new police chief there is taking some serious action. any mmo posters actually from the D? would love to hear your opinions...

- - - Updated - - -

no, you see this thread with color. you always do.
    First page two post say because of the race of the people it's not a surprise. How the fuck is that "me" always seeing color? What an ignorant post, did you not bother to read shit?

“Hit and runs are very common epidemic in this city."

I can see why.

From what I am hearing now, this is a common scam in Detroit; to try and rob a good Samaritan.

Pretty sick stuff: who would send a 10-11 year old out to jump in front of fast moving traffic?