Finally, a Teebu!

I have 7 or 8 Haunted Memento in my resale vaults, 2 or 3 Blade of Wizardry, 2 Radiant Belt recipes, a Lesser Parry recipe, et cetera: But just now, finally, I have my very own light saber!

Putting it in the vault till WoD, of course.

Deleted
    I snapped one up for about 30k during Cata. On my shaman no less

Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    I snapped one up for about 30k during Cata. On my shaman no less
    It took me about 1 second, or less, to decide to pay 50k.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
    It took me about 1 second, or less, to decide to pay 50k.
    Yeah, had the same thought. Which was why it was my Shaman who got it (I have no classes on the realm who can use it).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    Yeah, had the same thought. Which was why it was my Shaman who got it (I have no classes on the realm who can use it).
    Well that kinda sucks.

I convinced a guy to give me one for 5k. Only used it for tmog once.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I have a Blade of Wizardry stashed away somewhere, is it still worth anything?
    Yep, just not that much. Im my 2 servers I see them for 3-6k asking
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Do want a Haunted Memento. I had two back in Wrath, but accidentally lost them in the mail like a derp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    Well that kinda sucks.

I convinced a guy to give me one for 5k. Only used it for tmog once.
    Meh, my shaman was my main at the time, so I collected all sorts of stuff on it. Adding a Teebu to that collection was worth it. IIRC I still have a ton of gold saved up on it, on the odd chance a BoE Thistle Tea recipe was somehow uncovered.

Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    Yep, just not that much. Im my 2 servers I see them for 3-6k asking
    I'm 100% confident that no matter what server you see that on, people are selling them for more than 3-6k "asking."

Blade of Wizardry is a world drop. There is no way to farm it. There is no sensible way to bot it. It is the "other lightsaber." It is worth way more than the 3-6k that this trolling lying piece of shit retard dumbfuck from oklahoma's worst penal marriage colonies insinuates.

Mod Edit: Infracted for insults.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2014-04-06 at 08:05 AM.

I'm 100% confident that no matter what server you see that on, people are selling them for more than 3-6k "asking."

Blade of Wizardry is a world drop. There is no way to farm it. There is no sensible way to bot it. It is the "other lightsaber." It is worth way more than the 3-6k that this trolling lying piece of shit retard dumbfuck from oklahoma's worst penal marriage colonies insinuates.
    Depends on your server https://theunderminejournal.com/item...dan&item=31336

Quote Originally Posted by Yuyuli View Post
    Data? No no, that can't be trusted. Clearly he Smudge knows what's right and what's wrong, across all servers and factions, period. I mean come on, someone that uses that number of insults in a single sentence MUST be credible!

Deleted

Mod Edit: Infracted for insults.
    Jesus bro, chill out. He only said how much he sold it for...

Deleted
    Hell, I'm currently seeing one with an 8k bid/BO, one with 15k, and one with 38k/40k bid/BO on my realm.

10+ Year Old Account
    How much do Haunted Mementos sell for these days, on average?

Question - Why is this item so... wanted? :P i know it was the first epic in the game pretty much but to me its ugly ;>

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    Question - Why is this item so... wanted? :P i know it was the first epic in the game pretty much but to me its ugly ;>
    It also was really the only non-quest main hand (before the change to main hand/off hand transmog was changed) red lightsaber-like item (and was shown on the original world of warcraft box art), making it extremely valuable to collector's and transmog fiends alike. (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, just goin' off memory here)