Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    that reminds me of a fan made comic about this guard telling Varian that deathwing was attacking SW and Varian's response was to build a statue.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Defias recruitment is through the roof! The peasants of Westfall are starving!

USE STORMWIND'S TAX MONEY TO BUILD A STATUE.

...And Garrosh was the bad guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    comic.
    yeah that one. still very funny.
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2014-04-05 at 04:56 PM.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Defias recruitment is through the roof! The peasants of Westfall are starving!

USE STORMWIND'S TAX MONEY TO BUILD A STATUE.

...And Garrosh was the bad guy?
    Of course he was. Varian is badass who is afraid of nothing, decapitates dragons, is choosen by deities he never heard about, and gives blowjobs left and right. In fact, he should be horde warchief instead of vol'jin. Or at least we should consider him our spiritual liege.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Of course he was. Varian is badass who is afraid of nothing, decapitates dragons, is choosen by deities he never heard about, and gives blowjobs left and right. In fact, he should be horde warchief instead of vol'jin. Or at least we should consider him our spiritual liege.
    Honestly... That almost sounds better....

You know you've made a mistake when...

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought that Blizzard could not disparage even more to the Alliance, but I was wrong...

I have the intuition that Khadgar, the most powerful and wisest of the Kirin Tor archmages, will be a neutral hero at the service of the Horde and Alliance alike, another hero of the Alliance turned into an ally of the Horde, and not only that, but I believe that he will die at the beginning of the expansion, probably sacrificing himself for something stupid ...

It's a shame; he was the only hero of the Alliance that was going to have a major role in the next expansion, the purple Gandalf of WoW neither more nor less! All a living legend of the Alliance!

And now he will become nothing, like many other heroes of the Alliance...

And the funny thing is that I, so deluded, wanted to see Khadgar wielding his powerful red sword in one hand and his famous Staff of Nethergarde in the other, grappling against the orcs, using his magic on the ogres and other evil creatures, inspiring fear to the enemies, encouraging and giving hope to the allies, smoking his mythic Pipe of Insight and tearing his long white beard while hatching a plan, always arriving at the most appropriate time ... somehow as follows:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quit complaining about neutral heroes. At least you get to play with them. We're forced to kill ours.

Deleted
    I guess Helga Nesingwary read the hunter alpha notes and decided to take things in her own hands? Also the hunter changes are gonna affect Dark Rangers. I see now what Blizzard meant by saying Sylvanas will be crafting terrible things in the background. She's gonna drop plague bombs on the Anaheim Convention Center. Blizzcon 2014 confirmed to be cancelled due to technical reasons, everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Quit complaining about neutral heroes. At least you get to play with them. We're forced to kill ours.
    You're right, you have my apologies.

I do not know how I would feel if I had to kill all my heroes ... that's really hard.

I feel sorry for the Horde, "Warlords of Draenor" is going to be a bitter pill to swallow for you...

Quote Originally Posted by Heavenscream View Post
    I guess Helga Nesingwary read the hunter alpha notes and decided to take things in her own hands? Also the hunter changes are gonna affect Dark Rangers. I see now what Blizzard meant by saying Sylvanas will be crafting terrible things in the background. She's gonna drop plague bombs on the Anaheim Convention Center. Blizzcon 2014 confirmed to be cancelled due to technical reasons, everyone.
    wow. that is oddly funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    You're right, you have my apologies.

I do not know how I would feel if I had to kill all my heroes ... that's really hard.

I feel sorry for the Horde, "Warlords of Draenor" is going to be a bitter pill to swallow for you...
    "Nobody has seen Alleria and Turalyon in years. Still." Final boss of WoD confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Nobody has seen Alleria and Turalyon in years. Still." Final boss of WoD confirmed.
    That would be a very cheap shot, a personal attack against me I would say ...

I'd say that the next expansion loading screen will be like:

Nobody has seen Alleria and Turalyon in years. Stop asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    That would be a very cheap shot, a personal attack against me I would say ...
    I agree it would be a BS diablos ex machina to have them show up as corrupted bosses, but a personal attack? That's a bit much to claim.

The best part of that list is that Varian, Jaina, and Anduin are not on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Oh don't worry, I'm sure they'll show up in 6.1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malzra View Post
    I agree it would be a BS diablos ex machina to have them show up as corrupted bosses, but a personal attack? That's a bit much to claim.
    Why ? Wouldn't you enjoy murdering them ? Think about all that wonderful lore you would get out of that. Killing your own faction is cool, and its unfair that only horde is forced ALLOWED !!!! to do this.

they have been confirmed to be showing up later.

- - - Updated - - -

they have been confirmed to be showing up later.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Why ? Wouldn't you enjoy murdering them ? Think about all that wonderful lore you would get out of that. Killing your own faction is cool, and its unfair that only horde is forced ALLOWED !!!! to do this.
    I can sympathize with the Horde that don't enjoy having to fight Garrosh and the Warlords. Doesn't mean that Turalyon and Alleria showing up out of nowhere in this past alternate timeline would be any less stupid, even if they aren't corrupted when they show up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malzra View Post
    I can sympathize with the Horde that don't enjoy having to fight Garrosh and the Warlords. Doesn't mean that Turalyon and Alleria showing up out of nowhere in this past alternate timeline would be any less stupid, even if they aren't corrupted when they show up.
    I agree with you. It would be both stupid and anticlimatic, if one-dimensional, demonized versions of any characters (not only alliance) emerged out of nowhere, like lets say, alternate dimension set in past threatening us for no reason. It would be shallow and cheap idea to provide us with antagonist and im sure blizzard will NEVER allow this.