Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    Just waiting for the shitstorm this causes in random dungions when hunters pull literally everything under the "u have MD" guise. Will be no tanks by the end of the first week
    To be fair, they should be happy they are keeping aggro from my pet wolf Fluffy for once. Damn tanks never know what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    #mdwarlocks
    hahahaha count me in !

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    Just waiting for the shitstorm this causes in random dungions when hunters pull literally everything under the "u have MD" guise. Will be no tanks by the end of the first week
    It won't be just the Hunter - all impatient DPS in a group with a Hunter will abuse it, pulling extra shit because in their eyes the tank is too slow at moving... there are a lot of ass-hats around - I can see many pissed off Tanks in dungeon settings - then we'll just get stupid long queues (even worse than now) because tanks will stop queuing, or Hunters will get kicked every time they enter (or warned not to use it)...

Honestly - they could leave the CD and Duration the way it is and just make it raid wide...

***Edited for my Engrish***
    Last edited by Trimshadow; 2014-04-08 at 10:17 PM.