Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post

- - - Updated - - -

True, but Fervor is no different with regards to real life usage, and while it's a pet DPS increase, I'd say it's pretty wasteful to use Fervor near focus cap when doing LnL strings just to get that pet damage, e.g. you'd only be using Fervor outside LnL strings where it has the exact same problem as Thrill, no?

Fervor feels much better, I agree, a -lot- of people seem to agree, and I wish it was cookie cutter but it just isn't in SoO. Sure it stands a fair chance on Iron Juggernaut and whatnot, but most other fights has your pet running to an extent that might negate Fervor's DPS increase in that regard. (Immerseus, Protectors, Norushen if you follow tacs, Sha if you follow tacs, Galakras, Dark Shaman, Nazgrim if you don't cleave adds, Spoils, Thok, Paragons, Garrosh..)
    Your right you would never fervor at high focus or during a lock n load string but it atleast has a 30 second cooldown, so you can kind of time when you can use it. And I agree I only use fervor on 6 or 7 fights this tier the rest are better suited for thrill.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I cant truly express how awesome you guys are.. I will upload more logs in this thread after some practise with current advice! You guys are great and once again, thanks alot for the help
    <Insert something clever>