Is Blizzard being lazy with WoD?

Well lets look at a few facts first before you all jump to conclusions.

1. Longer gap between Mop and WOD than there was Cata to Mop.

2. Less dungeons.

3. Less new features.

4. Recycling of outlands.

5. Not as many new mounts. ( posted a couple of weeks ago)

6. Poor designs on the weapons and armour. Even if they are questing gear still looks really lazy.

7. Not all of the redesigned races will be out come release.

8. Bad story writing throughout Mop with the downfall of Garrosh hellscream. Hardly any character development, sure he was pissed off but then lets himself get corrupted, something which he hated happened to his people before.

9. No new bgs, just a questing zone labelled as a pvp zone.

10. Extremely slow with the connected realms. Been what? Since september since they started doing them and are only just done with the PVP realms.

Feel free to add any points to the fact Blizzard are being lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post

4. Recycling
    Can we start issuing bans people who use words like recycle and rehash excessively?
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Might as well save the trouble and lock this thread now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Can we start issuing bans people who use words like recycle and rehash excessively?
    I fully support this. There is 0% recycling happening with Draenor in regards to outlands. They rebuilt the ENTIRE continent from the ground up. The ignorance of some people astounds me.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    I fully support this. There is 0% recycling happening with Draenor in regards to outlands. They rebuilt the ENTIRE continent from the ground up. The ignorance of some people astounds me.
    No they didn't as could have been seen with various parts of the outlands still there on the new Draenor.

Please do, this will go nowhere.

Deleted
    Inb4 lock.

Is* Blizzard being lazy with WoD,OP. Is.

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Well lets look at a few facts first before you all jump to conclusions.

1. Longer gap between Mop and WOD than there was Cata to Mop. They fucked up in MoP with faster patches.

2. Less dungeons. More dungeons are being added over time.

3. Less new features. You could argue they're pretty major features though.

4. Recycling of outlands. Jesus christ, it's not recycled. Outlands is a reference.

5. Not as many new mounts. ( posted a couple of weeks ago) Cause your 300 mounts just weren't enough.

6. Poor designs on the weapons and armour. Even if they are questing gear still looks really lazy. This is a matter of opinion. I think some look cool, some meh.

7. Not all of the redesigned races will be out come release. They never said that WILL happen.

8. Bad story writing throughout Mop with the downfall of Garrosh hellscream. Hardly any character development, sure he was pissed off but then lets himself get corrupted, something which he hated happened to his people before. What? Are you serious?

9. No new bgs, just a questing zone labelled as a pvp zone. "New Battlegrounds and World Bosses" http://us.battle.net/wow/en/warlords-of-draenor/

10. Extremely slow with the connected realms. Been what? Since september since they started doing them and are only just done with the PVP realms. Connected realms isn't their top priority right now.

Feel free to add any points to the fact Blizzard are being lazy.
    Replies written in bold.

Deleted
    Blizzard are not being lazy, once this expansion launches, it will be the best yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    They seem to say that WoW has it's own departments. But I can't help but think how far along we'd be if it weren't for...

1. Hearthstone
    2. Heroes of The Storm
    3. D3 Expansion

So, I wouldn't say they're lazy. Maybe they've branched out more than they have in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is just really a flamebait thread with no constructive opening post and nothing to discuss.

Closing.