Best Deathknight race?

I just transferred my DK to Stormrage alliance and was wondering what race i should make it?
    I am a heroic raider and don't want to fuck up my race.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say Worgen or Human.

For looks, human, plate looks pretty boss on humans. If for DPS, I guess worgen for crit and a nice sprint ability. For tank, maybe human again, free 1% expertise with swords and maces. Plus every man for himself is nice to have regardless of the content you're doing really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you/your guild hardcore? If you only care for HC kills and not for world / realm first the race won't have a huge impact, just chose what you like most really.

If you on the other hand care for min / maxing and world /server first competition then go Worgen (dps) or human / dwarf (tank) i guess with current racials, it will be different in WoD.

All together the racial provides a 1-2% dps boost at best really

Also....
    and don't want to fuck up my race
    how does one fuck up the race choice?
    Last edited by Denizly; 2014-03-31 at 03:59 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    I am a heroic raider
    Sounds like you already know. It doesn't matter much, go for what you like to look at.
    If you have to ask, you're probably at a level where it doesn't matter.

stormrage, welcome to the 1 hour queues 2 on patch days, log on early before raid (teamviewer ftw)

as those above stated your best options are #1 worgen crit and the sprint come in handy. #2 human if you are an avid pvp'r for everyman, you have to remember that blizz is revamping many of the classes, they already stated probably not worgen, but human will get a nice buff in losing the expertise for swords and maces. so this late in the game i'd go human, that's what i'm doing is pvp mostly now.

not that it matters but for me i play 2 dks, 1 alliance and 1 horde, my alliance is a worgen my horde is an orc, take that what you will, i have been considering race changing my alliance to a human, just for the change and pvping. i'm so bored i don't think i can make it to fall for WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go gnome or go home.

Actually come WoD, gnomes might actually be in a good spot but for now Worgen or Human are likely your best bets (but I'm sticking to my gnome personally).

Deleted
    Tauren or Worgen because they will have the most success with death grip @ 6.0

Draenei look decent in plate and aren't bad choice for tanking on the DK (free hit and the self heal can come in handy at times - especially when pushing progression and undergeared) - come 6.0 the hit bonus will be primary stat instead which could be nice for dps too.
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2014-04-03 at 01:03 PM.

Deleted
    Welcome to the Alliance, the place where racials don't matter for shit, because they all suck Pick what you like

Draenei have the best passive, dat booty.

Raider either human or worgen.

PvP all human.
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest