Tips and suggestions

Hey guys.

Just started raiding again a couple weeks ago, 3/14 HC atm.
    Usually I go SV on all bosses, but I want to be able to switch depending on the boss. I've got TED, Haromms and AoC, so I'm good in the trinket department.
    As of this week I plan to go BM on the following bosses and SV for the others;
    Immersius, Norushen, Sha, IJ, Nazgrim, Malkorok and Blackfuse.

Also, I'm planning to go Crit > Haste > Mastery so that I can reforge between bosses and still pull descent numbers.

Now to my two questions that I was hoping some of the more pro Beast Masters could help me with;

1. Are there any more bosses that BM would be suitable for, or are there any more bosses where BM pulls ahead?
    2. How's that stat-priority for BM?
    3. Is ToTH a viable talent? I love it as SV, and it takes away the need to CS as BM, but I dont know if its a viable talent.

Any advice / tips would be appreciated, and thanks in advance for anyone bothering to help!
    Last edited by Maxdoven; 2014-04-09 at 02:57 PM.

Bosses where BM pulls ahead period:

Fallen Protectors, Survival has nothing on BM's cleave damage.
    Galakras, BM's AOE is simply stronger. If you're going towers, stay SV.
    Nazgrim, your pet can stay on boss during defensive stance without building him rage.
    Blackfuse belts, stronger burst than SV can achieve.

Almost everything else they are equal (preference thing) if you have the right gear, but on Immerseus and Thok, Survival is generally the stronger spec to go for.

When I say "equal", though, I mean that BM pulls higher numbers on almost anything, but Survival is both easier to play + less hassle-y + not bad damage either, and its relative easy of play to BM can be pretty desirable in a raid.

The stat priority is decent. It won't give you the best numbers but it won't give you terrible ones either. (It's upside down of the best BM prio so it's technically the worst you can go for, but even that is not much worse than the "best").

Thrill of the Hunt is very viable and if you like it/don't have single-target DPS check issues, it's just fine.

his battletag is in his signature

Quote Originally Posted by nolliepop View Post
    his battletag is in his signature
    It is indeed? o.o

Not sure how it's relevant but it's if people want help and whatnot. And I'm lonely as hell, pls gimme friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    It is indeed? o.o

Not sure how it's relevant but it's if people want help and whatnot. And I'm lonely as hell, pls gimme friends.
    It's not true, he won't add me back because he knows I have cooties!