Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please tell me those Talbuk & Elekk changes are gonna apply to the existing mounts!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSnueffel View Post
    I am seriously concerned that Thrall has a (unique) death animation. I hope it's just for flashforwards or something...
    Was thinking the same thing... the fact they went through the trouble to make it... does not bode well!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnueffel View Post
    I am seriously concerned that Thrall has a (unique) death animation. I hope it's just for flashforwards or something...
    He uses the same model as he did in Cataclysm. That animation was used when you wiped on Ultraxion.
    3DS Friend Code: 0104-0340-7272 ; IGN in Pokemon X: Spa
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Stratholme was harboring Malganis Bin Dreadlord and had hidden weapons of Mass Scourgification.
    The Culling was a justified war.
    Andorhal/25 Never Forget

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Those paladin questions make me cringe and wonder if they look up stuff before asking questions with obvious answers...

Deleted
    Uhm just saying but the current models we know from elekk,talbuks etc.etc. are from BC aka they are the EVOLVED version of what we will see in WOD.

Thats why most of them are more spiky and more rough... See it as we only have hair in usefull places now (instead of still 100% covered in hair like a lil chimp)

Deleted
    i hink they made really good improvements in graphic quality in WOD. i was thinking this when i saw the zones screens too, so i am pretty happy about how WOD is going to look.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice dark legacy, I've actually done that
    too bad you can't hide the map by default =(

What have they done to my beloved talbulks????

Deleted
    please make the wolf the new ghost wolf model or do something more epic, im tired of that old ghost model and i use it a lot

Am I the only one who hopes the new Ogre horn is still a work in progress?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    Am I the only one who hopes the new Ogre horn is still a work in progress?
    Yeah looks outta place.

Deleted
    "Each World of Warcraft account can now create a maximum of 10 instances per hour (up from 5)."

Finally...

I think Thrall needs to join Hairclub. He sure lost hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambuco View Post
    please make the wolf the new ghost wolf model or do something more epic, im tired of that old ghost model and i use it a lot
    Agreed, its a much better model. Even if its a glyph give us the option.

Keydar got what he deserved for hearing mid-core elitists.

Model comparison was a GREAT FEATURE. What the heck is wrong with Ogre, Velen and Wolf updates? They are AWESOME, with MINIMAL tweaks, and mostly polygon increase. They shouldn't alter the anatomy of the Talbuk, Clefthoof and specially the Elekk that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by ForEachD2M View Post
    Was thinking the same thing... the fact they went through the trouble to make it... does not bode well!
    Thrall had the same death animation with his current model aswell. This is the same model as the old but modified. :P

Lol I think Thrall's death animation is hilarious. I like how he tries to cast a spell right before he dies.

"Quick! I better cast Reincarnate!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WingsofLiberty View Post
    What have they done to my beloved talbulks????
    Did you see the comparison? They look exactly the same but with better graphics and tail. So essentially, they made your beloved talbuk HD.
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2014-04-10 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawk View Post
    Evolution?
    Kinda how Wooly Mammoths are the ancestors of today's Elephants. That's actually likely where they drew the inspiration from for the Draenor version of the Elekk.
    Okay, I can give you that somehow these animals, though (I thought) from an alternate timeline, somehow were the precursors of the current versions in Outland, and have large, formidable tusks. I'm just saying the tusk design on those is as blocky and unrefined as the old creature designs, and could have been a lot smoother and realistically drawn than this to go along with the much smoother, refined musculature. Wooly mammoths had smooth tusks, these look like they've been carved out of a rock with a stone age tool.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkiey View Post
    Uhm just saying but the current models we know from elekk,talbuks etc.etc. are from BC aka they are the EVOLVED version of what we will see in WOD.

Thats why most of them are more spiky and more rough... See it as we only have hair in usefull places now (instead of still 100% covered in hair like a lil chimp)
    Also, to you and the other evolution supporters, these animals are from the time when Thrall's father Durotan was alive, which we know because, well, Durotan is in the expansion. How much evolution do you think they accomplished in a single generation?! Evolution takes thousands of generations.

Glad to see WoW graphics finally catching up to 2010...

They need to make the non hunched orcs available as an option, Thrall looks more menacing than the rest.