Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Their great purpose given to them by the Titans was to stop the Old Gods from taking over Azeroth. Which they did by stopping Deathwing, who was working under N'Zoth.

But now they are powerless to stop any future attempts since they didn't defeat the Old Gods directly.
    Still makes little sense. I recall a blue lore post somewhere during 4.3 saying that Titans couldn't foresee Old Gods turning one of the Aspects against the rest and thus thwarting the threat to their Hour of Twilight plan. Because someone brought to their attention that this aspect of 4.3 lore made no sense and that Deathwing was right in the short story when he blamed the Titans for his downfall (not that the rest of 4.3 made any sense, that patch was the lowest point of Warcraft lore ever).

Buuuuut, they could perfectly predict Nozdormu falling to corruption and dying. Maybe not Old God corruption, I'm not sure if the nature of the Infinite Dragonflight was properly explained, but corruption nonetheless AND at least allied with Old Gods. But noooo, of course they couldn't see the same happening to Neltharion and him dying around the same time.

And of course Aspects magically unsealed an Old God, demon tainted artifact that was "sealed forever" and none of them could even wield. And then Thrall was being able to infuse it so that it could damage Deathwing, because obviously shamanism is the exact same thing as Titan's gift and even then, the Dragon Soul absolutely didn't have anything to do with the Aspects also being dragons (totally did not affect every other dragon, that did not infuse the Dragon Soul personally).

Moreover Deathwing was capable of sending his servants to Eye of Eternity, which proves he was aware of that possibility even before Kalecgos had the idea. But of course he turned retarded in 4.3, despite being a plotting and deceiving all his past life, so he didn't order them to take the only thing that, for "reasons", could unseal his own trinket so it could be used against him. And have them leave a fake there and/or attack the adventurers after that was taken care of. Or, I don't know, attack Thrall personally when he was taking the Dragon Soul to Wyrmrest Temple in the first place, before the Dragon Soul could damage him, instead of sending Benedictus that already failed him in Twilight of the Aspects. Or at least send Ultraxion to do that if he couldn't bother to dispose of the only threat to him personally.

And, since apparently he was aware of the Aspect's plan from the beginning, and could read his opponents like an open book, despite turning full retard (as mentioned already, when it came to Focusing Iris, he was aware of it's significance before Wyrmrest Defenders could figure out what to do), why wasn't he aware of Chromatus' location?

Finally, sending the Dragon Soul back in time where it belonged with more power than it had back then (due to the additional infusion) or less power than it had (if the power was spent on Deathwing) totally did not create any paradox.

Oh, and since N'zoth was the Old God that put Hour of Twilight in motion, if wasn't the mastermind as well, and he's still alive, then Titans, even with the Aspects they didn't fail to prevent from being corrupted, botched preventing the Hour of Twilight anyway, since N'zoth still has Azshara, after who knows how many power ups (and being strongest Azerothian spell caster beforehand) and whatever remains of the Emerald Nightmare.

PS. Didn't Blizzard state that in the End Time the Twilight Dragons were the ones to impale Deathwing on the Wyrmrest Temple? Would appreciate someone helping me with that.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2014-04-19 at 01:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Still makes little sense. I recall a blue lore post somewhere during 4.3 saying that Titans couldn't foresee Old Gods turning one of the Aspects against the rest and thus thwarting the threat to their Hour of Twilight plan. Because someone brought to their attention that this aspect of 4.3 lore made no sense and that Deathwing was right in the short story when he blamed the Titans for his downfall (not that the rest of 4.3 made any sense, that patch was the lowest point of Warcraft lore ever).

Buuuuut, they could perfectly predict Nozdormu falling to corruption and dying. Maybe not Old God corruption, I'm not sure if the nature of the Infinite Dragonflight was properly explained, but corruption nonetheless AND at least allied with Old Gods. But noooo, of course they couldn't see the same happening to Neltharion and him dying around the same time.

And of course Aspects magically unsealed an Old God, demon tainted artifact that was "sealed forever" and none of them could even wield. And then Thrall was being able to infuse it so that it could damage Deathwing, because obviously shamanism is the exact same thing as Titan's gift and even then, the Dragon Soul absolutely didn't have anything to do with the Aspects also being dragons (totally did not affect every other dragon, that did not infuse the Dragon Soul personally).

Moreover Deathwing was capable of sending his servants to Eye of Eternity, which proves he was aware of that possibility even before Kalecgos had the idea. But of course he turned retarded in 4.3, despite being a plotting and deceiving all his past life, so he didn't order them to take the only thing that, for "reasons", could unseal his own trinket so it could be used against him. And have them leave a fake there and/or attack the adventurers after that was taken care of. Or, I don't know, attack Thrall personally when he was taking the Dragon Soul to Wyrmrest Temple in the first place, before the Dragon Soul could damage him, instead of sending Benedictus that already failed him in Twilight of the Aspects. Or at least send Ultraxion to do that if he couldn't bother to dispose of the only threat to him personally.

And, since apparently he was aware of the Aspect's plan from the beginning, and could read his opponents like an open book, despite turning full retard (as mentioned already, when it came to Focusing Iris, he was aware of it's significance before Wyrmrest Defenders could figure out what to do), why wasn't he aware of Chromatus' location?

Finally, sending the Dragon Soul back in time where it belonged with more power than it had back then (due to the additional infusion) or less power than it had (if the power was spent on Deathwing) totally did not create any paradox.

Oh, and since N'zoth was the Old God that put Hour of Twilight in motion, if wasn't the mastermind as well, and he's still alive, then Titans, even with the Aspects they didn't fail to prevent from being corrupted, botched preventing the Hour of Twilight anyway, since N'zoth still has Azshara, after who knows how many power ups (and being strongest Azerothian spell caster beforehand) and whatever remains of the Emerald Nightmare.

PS. Didn't Blizzard state that in the End Time the Twilight Dragons were the ones to impale Deathwing on the Wyrmrest Temple? Would appreciate someone helping me with that.
    My understanding is that Deathwing just impaled himself out of madness.

Its a shame those dungeons were so poorly explained. I'm someone who normally reads the lore the 2nd time through, but took a very long time to figure out why we were in End Time and Well of Eternity. Being in a random group finder isn't conducive to reading 1 time quests.

IMO, should've had some other quests somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Its a shame those dungeons were so poorly explained. I'm someone who normally reads the lore the 2nd time through, but took a very long time to figure out why we were in End Time and Well of Eternity. Being in a random group finder isn't conducive to reading 1 time quests.

IMO, should've had some other quests somewhere.
    There was a quest chain that explained them, for alliance side it starts from a bronze dragon npcs in the mage tower in SW, not sure about horde side.