Deleted

Words of Mending lvl 100 talent (why doesn't just allow istant PoM?)

Words of Mending

Why can't this talent just make PoM istant again?

Deleted
    Well I'd say because, this way, you have a free, instant, PoM every 5 spells. To me its seems way better troughput wise. Since now you can have multiple iterations of PoM from 1 or more priests. It can be a pretty solid talent when there is constant ticking damage and the group is not so spread that the spell can bounce.

Well it is instant sort of since you don't use a gcd to cast it, it's cast automatically.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricirich91 View Post
    Words of Mending

It is a considerably better talent than just making PoM instant again. A throughput talent with no additional mana expenditure is rather good.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Will it cast PoM 5 times if the heal is PoH?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Will it cast PoM 5 times if the heal is PoH?
    I'd guess it would cast it at the target of the spell...Which is a single character, even though the spell hits everyone in that target's party

Quote Originally Posted by Ricirich91 View Post
    Words of Mending

Because it would offer exactly a 0 HPS increase.

This talent in its current form offers an amazing AoE tool for Disc priest. I realize that a lot of people don't like the PoM cast time "nerf", but it really is almost irrelevant. You can't use the ability while moving, but mobility is nerfed across the board. On top of that, it still incurs the same effective cast time as before. A talent to make PoM instant would be an actual nerf, since even Saving Grace would be better in the majority of encounters.

In an ideal scenario, this talent increases the healing from your PoM by slightly over 120%. That is ridiculous, especially when you realize that the only ability a priest has that does more HPS than PoM are your level 90 talents.
    Last edited by Larynx; 2014-04-11 at 05:02 PM.