Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by simsumre View Post
    Rand Paul and Ted Cruz are really the only decent candidates. And then you have Jesse Ventura and Howard Stern lol. Yep, we're fucked.
    And now i know youre completely mad. I just wanted to make sure...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...on-speech.html

I'm not sure if this has been posted (probably has, just close if so). But I found this to be hilarious. I'm honestly not sure if she avoided the shoe or if the shoe avoided her! I love how they mark it "security scare" lol.

Honestly, who throws a shoe!?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an0bVaTjF_Y
    Last edited by Pozz; 2014-04-11 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    She had some good recovery from it....
    Yeah, her reaction was great! "My goodness, I didn't know solid waste management was so controversial"

I am a registered Republican, but I'm not Conservative. I didn't vote Romney and I wouldn't vote Bush. I agree, Bush was a moron. And hell would FREEZE over before I'd vote Jeb. But that's what they're setting us up for in 2016. Clinton vs Bush, American royalty.

Look, I don't care if it's a Democrat or Republican. I vote for the best man in the race. I want someone that puts America first and values our Constitution. I am not an upset Republican, I'm an upset American.
    so is there a republican you would vote for? and could divulge you who that would be?

- - - Updated - - -

Hillary Clinton Cancels Appearance Where Benghazi Victim's Mom, Protestors Await

Hillary Clinton was the planned keynote speaker at the 17th Annual Western Healthcare Leadership Academy in San Diego on April 11 - but she's cancelled her visit in the midst of planned protests from San Diego locals and military families.

Protestors organized by "The Difference Matters" do not want the former U.S. Secretary of State to come because of Clinton's role in the Benghazi scandal.

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/barbara-boland/hillary-clinton-cancels-appearance-where-benghazi-victims-mom-protestors#sthash.w1b9htak.dpuf

She is no way capable of running a presidential campaign if you is going to run and hide from protest
    Benghazi is going to haunt her through out the campaign if she runs and if she cant stand the heat she doesn't need to even think about going into the kitchen
    Democrats are hooking their wagon to a failed Nag

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    so is there a republican you would vote for? and could divulge you who that would be?
    He already did - he said Ted Cruz or Rand Paul. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Buraz View Post
    Monika missed.. oO
    Oh Dat burn.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad someone appreciates my dry humor lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    I would vote Paul or Cruz. That's really about it. I'm more Libertarian than Conservative. I care not about Israel or endless war. There aren't many Conservatives that hold that same stance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Yes I did. And I stand firmly behind those that place our Constitution first. When either of those prove that they're incapable of doing just that, they will also lose my support. And when a Democrat rises that believes in our Constitution as the law of the land that it is I will stand behind him or her as well.

"havetoaddmorechars"

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Those are better choices then the small segment of people wanting to run Mitch McConnell.

She missed.......... Come on what is going on with peoples aim these days.
    I am sure when she was playing her Shoe Thrower Simulation from Steam prior, she forgot to turn off the auto aim and target lock features. She wasn't prepared for gravity and wind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    2 threads in 5 minutes... Thats some saladrin stuff right there.

Shoes are thrown because its used as an insult in some cultures and its also a reasonably hard projectile not taken from you at the door.
    In what culture is throwing a shoe at someone a compliment?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Soviet Russia.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I would vote Paul or Cruz. That's really about it. I'm more Libertarian than Conservative. I care not about Israel or endless war. There aren't many Conservatives that hold that same stance.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I did. And I stand firmly behind those that place our Constitution first. When either of those prove that they're incapable of doing just that, they will also lose my support. And when a Democrat rises that believes in our Constitution as the law of the land that it is I will stand behind him or her as well.
    I used to THINK Ted Cruz cared about the constitution, then I heard him attack gay people trying to get married and I realized hes the same guy as the last guy.

Ted Cruz is a fake. Don't let him, or his Dad fool you.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    It's not exactly a compliment, but if you throw a shoe at a house elf they gain their freedom.

Honestly, Hillary embarrasses herself. She has absolutely no qualifications to run for President aside from being a female and a Democrat. Everything she's done in her career she's failed at miserably. On top of it, some people would agree that she should be tried in court for what has happened in Benghazi. There's no way this woman gets elected in 2016.
    You sound objective. I don't think many people that aren't staunch republicans would agree with pretty much anything you said. And anyone who thinks that she should be tried for Benghazi is just fucking retarded and delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    You sound objective. I don't think many people that aren't staunch republicans would agree with pretty much anything you said. And anyone who thinks that she should be tried for Benghazi is just fucking retarded and delusional.
    Good man because "What difference does it make!?"

She obviously feels like she could be tried because she ran away from the 17th Annual Western Healthcare Leadership Academy in San Diego because family members of the people who died in Benghazi we're going to meet her in protest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, one is the absolute WORST the party has to offer, the other is some crazy libertarian who makes his crazy libertarian father look sane.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    If the media can be trusted, get a shoe thrown at your or getting beaten with a shoe or something is a great dishonor in arabic countries...or was it something to do with islam? I dunno. If that's not relavnt, I have no idea. Maybe she wanted to embarrass Hillary for political reasons but knew she could never get close to her before security would stop it. So she knew a ranged attack would be the only thing possible, and since she wouldn't be able to enter the room with a cake, she had to throw something that she would naturally bring with her in. Like a purse or shoe.
    Nothing to do with Islam and all to do with Arabic culture. Arabs consider the bottom of the shoe to be the 'lowest' point or degree of respect (i.e. none). When someone throws their shoe at you, it means that they consider the bottom of their shoe to be better than you.

Of course this is only true in some Arabic cultures and not everywhere so if the person isn't Arab, I don't know about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

15+ Year Old Account
    And now i know youre completely mad. I just wanted to make sure...
    what exactly do you find wrong with Paul and Cruz, besides what MSDNC has told you to think?

on topic, wish the shoe had been a live grenade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shewkoi View Post
    Hey I don't like her either but damn man. So uncivilized!
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shewkoi View Post
    what exactly do you find wrong with Paul and Cruz, besides what MSDNC has told you to think?

Murder seems a bit harsh, did she punch you or something when you met her?