Deleted

Green fire Stage 5

I am at stage 5 and try do defeat Essence of Order, but wiped so many times. I kite him, sty away for he`s AoE, but I still wipe. The hardest thing for me is kill the adds. What I shoud to do????

10+ Year Old Account

I didn't have a problem with them as destro. Rain of fire them and shadowfury if the are close enough, continue on boss. Use burning embers to heal if you have too.

Deleted
    wow you can wipe at this stage ? last boss will be a nightmare for you

But FaB and Rain of Fire should do the trick.

Soul Leech and Rain of Fire should do the trick really, but healing with burning embers will not hurt you.

How i did him was, nuke nuke nuke and move a bit in a circle, it was not a problem. My ilvl when i did this was 499 but i used on last boss purification potion so i was not doing insane dps.

IIRC, he can be slowed and stunned, so don't use Conflagrate for damage, rather for slow. Also set up your portals somewhat defensively for jumping around. That's how I did it, but he doesn't even melee hard so I ended up just face tanking him/her/it for the last 30-40% of his health. If in doubt, use your Embers for Ember Tap.

And if it hasn't been obvious yet, go Destro for both bosses.