Poll: Do you have a need for it?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Everytime i see your avatar ill imagine u chewing on a 20 inch black beaten up dildo from now.
    8in and clear purple, if you want to see the real thing. though i'd imagine yours would be funnier.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Oh gee, I hope its an organic dildo.
    it's just marks, no bites taken out of it. i don't eat rubbery stuff, i just chew on it.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's just marks, no bites taken out of it. i don't eat rubbery stuff, i just chew on it.
    It was purely meant as a joke, but now that you mention it, chances are you do ingest some of it.
    Tiny amounts, minute that separate from the main body due to the chewing action :P I doubt it would be harmful though.

On another note, I cant get this mental image out of my head, of a once proud dildo manufactured with a purpose, hopeful and full of dreams of fulfilling its designated function, crying in some drawer about how its life turned to be :P

It was purely meant as a joke, but now that you mention it, chances are you do ingest some of it.
    Tiny amounts, minute that separate from the main body due to the chewing action :P I doubt it would be harmful though.

On another note, I cant get this mental image out of my head, of a once proud dildo manufactured with a purpose, hopeful and full of dreams of fulfilling its designated function, crying in some drawer about how its life turned to be :P
    that would make a funny little comic. a whole comic series, the "whimsical fates of the determined dildos".

10+ Year Old Account
    My girlfriend have an oral fixation as well. No idea if it's possible to stop, but.. She keeps going around putting her hair in her mouth all the time(like teasingly biting it.) But then I gave her something else to put in her mouth...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiken3 View Post
    My girlfriend have an oral fixation as well. No idea if it's possible to stop, but.. She keeps going around putting her hair in her mouth all the time(like teasingly biting it.) But then I gave her something else to put in her mouth...
    your own hair?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Just be careful so you dont end up with something resembling derpkitteh pink Xin* thing, when she starts chewing.

*X is there because i obviously didnt wanna make any size assumptions.

Deleted
    Can't say I have that but I bite my nails or my lips when I get nervous though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, dont really have any compulsions or ticks, albeit this thread is going to odd places
    talking about odd places, i misread OP's first sentence and I admit it made me cringe
    How do you read pens as penis?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Its called nymfomania.
    Isn't that hypersexuality?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinali View Post
    I feel a constant need to have something in my mouth, either pens to chew on or anything else. I often sit with my finger(s) in my mouth, biting on them as well if nothing else is available.

Does anyone else have this? Is there a word for this need?

Damn my eyes... I did not read pens at first :-s

Still having fun in this thread huh, well im glad that we can all get together for some fun, even as different as we all are.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Still having fun in this thread huh, well im glad that we can all get together for some fun, even as different as we all are.
    racist!

better?
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Roofies?

/10yiss
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Roofies?

/10yiss
    i like my girls blacked out and motionless

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Thats racist.

/kidding..... Or am i?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like mine squirming and helpless, knowing they can't stop it.

god damn you are so racist!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

15+ Year Old Account
    only a true racist can spot another racist

10+ Year Old Account
    And in this thread you can observe a discussion about chewing dildos. Don't dilly dally, children, you wouldn't want to get separated from the group.

Not here.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

15+ Year Old Account
    page 6, are the mods dead or do they find this entertaining as well?

I chew gum a lot, does that count?