Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Glasses off, and on your feet asshole.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    I think public embarrassment was a great punishment (the stocks), won't be long before people here start defending the bully though.
    For once I am in agreement with you. I don't sign on to it though because I like seeing him hurt, but there has to be an end to it, and perhaps the best way is for him to understand first hand what he's doing to other children. It's better than beating the bully up for certain as that does not solve a thing.

Edit:
    Rereading the post, I just realized this was not the case dealing with the Bullying of a 14 year old in Colorado by a classmate and his father.

That in mind I have to reverse my earlier statement and do not agree with this.

I think the man in question is old enough to know better, and should of been fined for his actions. It's debatable whether this sort of behavior on an elderly man will solve much, but I suppose if it works for a child it should be applied to an adult. The fellow should probably of moved away or just turned the other cheek.

The Judge made a crappy decision. While what he did was wrong; I consider this excessive in light of the fact that in addition to holding the sign, he was ordered to perform community service and get counseling, along with serving a short jail sentence. He also wrote a letter of apology to the Prugh family.

Murderers and Rapists have gotten less.

I would of appealed this judge's opinion and delayed the judgment.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2014-04-15 at 03:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with the punishment.

Quite being a douche and bullying people.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis