Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Subway should be moved to Good Tier.
    Lol @ people wanting to be 'healthy' and eat Subway. Drown those foot longs (Italian herbs & cheese) in southwest sauce, double meat, double cheese. Easy 2k calories in one meal.
    Usually get 2 of them as well.
    I haven't had any of the others, except for KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King (Hungry Jacks over here) and McDs.
    Oporto should be there, too.
    1st May 2013-->1st April 2014
    105lb-->166lb
    Bench/Squat/Deadlift 1RMs - 20kg/20kg/40kg-->100kg/162.5kg/210kg

Running geneswests 5/3/1

10+ Year Old Account
    To be "Healthy" at subway you have to: Not get cheese, not get mayo (honey mustard is ok) and not get the fatty meats. Frankly, you CAN eat healthy at subway. It is just a matter of willpower, same as in every other facet of eating in life.
    You're a towel.

Working at Pizza Hut I will say it is beyond shit tier. Lion's Choice should be god tier as well as White Castle.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    To be "Healthy" at subway you have to: Not get cheese, not get mayo (honey mustard is ok) and not get the fatty meats. Frankly, you CAN eat healthy at subway. It is just a matter of willpower, same as in every other facet of eating in life.
    Basically, you miss out on all the good stuff.
    1st May 2013-->1st April 2014
    105lb-->166lb
    Bench/Squat/Deadlift 1RMs - 20kg/20kg/40kg-->100kg/162.5kg/210kg

Running geneswests 5/3/1

if any of you end up visiting socal ever you have to try del taco. imho del taco>taco bell

...Why does Denmark only have like MCD and Burger King haha...This thread takes me back to my vercation when I visited the west coast....So many chains tried, well 4-5.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by WarlordsofDraenor View Post
    Do you disagree with my rankings for fast food restaurants?
    Yes.

Arby's is garbage; I've never had Popeye's; McDonald's may be poison, but it always hits the spot; KFC is nowhere near the best; Subway is overrated, and Papa John's is one of my favorite pizza chains (although I wouldn't really call them fast-food).

I will agree that Taco Bell is shit. They've changed their menu more times than I can count in the past 15 years, but no matter what crazy concoction they come up with, it all ends up tasting exactly the same anyway.

Your list is also missing a ton of restaurants, but it succeeded in making me hungry nonetheless! Fast-food may not be the best thing to consume, but apparently natural food wasn't good enough for us. Besides, it's fast and cheap. So why not indulge in it's often unhealthy, but magical, delicious awesomeness?!

WOT??? NO LOCAL FISH AND CHIP SHOPS??????

We dont get a few of them over here in the UK but for the love of god why is KFC at the top - kill it with fire!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by get big or die mirin View Post
    Basically, you miss out on all the good stuff.
    I cannot personally stand the taste of mayo :P Honey mustard> imo. And I have not had cheese in ages.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's all preference.
    Mine would look a lot different because you don't have Chicken Treat or red rooster for example and we don't have popeyes, wendys, arbys, papa johns or taco bell.

I'd put Dominos at the top, I rarely eat fast food nowadays but when I do, it's Dominos. KFC would be Good, but havn't actually had KFC in years, or Mcdonalds or Pizza Hut. I had burger king (Hungry Jacks here) maybe about a year ago as my last time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nandos & Dominos is god-tier, the rest is meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurushockin View Post
    Sadly KFC here sucks, pizza hut sucks even more.

Taco Bell and Jackinthebox FTW!
    KFC sucks in Texas,Florida , northern africa and the parts of Asia
    same with pizza hut

i don't fancy fast food but i would say i never had a bad meal at burger king

Taco bell isnt really that bad from what many people say

10+ Year Old Account
    Only went to KFC once in my life (in Barcelona) since they don't have it in Belgium and it was literally (and I really mean literally!) the worst food I've eaten in my entire life.

Never again!

When it comes to fastfood, there's no big franchise in the god tier for me. There's some small take away restaurants in Ghent (Potatolicious, Paul's boutique, balls 'n glory) which are amazing, but I wouldn't put them in the same category as the big fastfood franchises.

Of the ones mentioned: Burger king >> pizza hut > McDo >>>>>>>>> KFC
    Last edited by jvbastel; 2014-04-16 at 12:25 PM.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!