29. This poll is closed
  • Yes

15 51.72%
  • No

14 48.28%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Have you ever been to what is known as a "strip club?"

As the title says. What's it like, or what are your thoughts on it if so? I have heard people often get maimed from constant fighting, kidnapped and possibly sold into human trafficking, sexually assaulted near the parking lots, or even outright murdered in a lust-driven fury.

Alternatively if you have never visited such a place, elaborate your thoughts. Of all the things I cannot believe that the US government in particular doesn't bat an eye to such places. I think given the circumstances that I mentioned, they should be made illegal and torn down.

Discuss.
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

I've been to a local bar that occasionally has exotic dancers on two occasions that they had exotic dancers. I didn't see any evidence of human rights abuses.

Yes.

Your first paragraph is just as bad as the majority of your OPs when you start threads, so grats on keeping that regular.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

15+ Year Old Account
    I went to one when I was eighteen, got murdered in the parkinglot in a lust-driven fury.

Haven't been back since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I was dragged to one by a friend. Why? I don't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    As the title says. What's it like, or what are your thoughts on it if so? I have heard people often get maimed from constant fighting, kidnapped and possibly sold into human trafficking, sexually assaulted near the parking lots, or even outright murdered in a lust-driven fury.

Alternatively if you have never visited such a place, elaborate your thoughts. Of all the things I cannot believe that the US government in particular doesn't bat an eye to such places. I think given the circumstances that I mentioned, they should be made illegal and torn down.

Discuss.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

I think whatever infowars scare tactics you're reading up on is obviously accomplishing with you. Btw, you offer no evidence, yet you claim that "given the circumstances that I mentioned, they should be made illegal and torn down." as if your words have any merit. Why not do the same for churches, schools, gun ranges, army bases, etc. They have constant fighting, some people get killed, quite a lot of sexual assault (especially if you're a choir boy), and who knows, they can be sold into human trafficking as well. So by your logic, and without any evidence given, they should all be made illegal and torn down as well!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    I went to one when I was eighteen, got murdered in the parkinglot in a lust-driven fury.

Haven't been back since.
    LOL! +1 Internet for you good sir!
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    I've been to a local bar that occasionally has exotic dancers on two occasions that they had exotic dancers. I didn't see any evidence of human rights abuses.
    I mean the places with nude women everywhere and poles in display at all times, not just a small bar with occasional dancers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been to a few stripclubs before, it was pretty awesome.

and no, i have never seen anything violent happen in a strip club.

what's it like to be murdered in a lust driven frenzy? is it anything like that one thing in Se7en where the guy was forced to fuck that chick with the knifecock thing?

come on bra trolling off-topic is just scraping the barrel. they'll believe anything

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I've been to a few stripclubs before, it was pretty awesome.

and no, i have never seen anything violent happen in a strip club.

what's it like to be murdered in a lust driven frenzy? is it anything like that one thing in Se7en where the guy was forced to fuck that chick with the knifecock thing?
    You know people who visit strip clubs are usually burly fellows from biker gangs for example. Sometimes they just go into a rage and might commit murder. It's not an unlikely possibility.

I mean the places with nude women everywhere and poles in display at all times, not just a small bar with occasional dancers.
    Yes. I've even been to strip clubs that, and prepare your anus for this, serve BOOZE. Can you imagine that?

I saw no human rights abuses, was not murdered (that I remember), no rapes or anything. I had a friend that dated a stripper (actually I think he just used to her to get at her drug dealer, but anyway) and I don't recall her being murdered or raped or sold into slavery.
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

Your first paragraph is just as bad as the majority of your OPs when you start threads, so grats on keeping that regular.
    Be fair it used to just throw a grenade in the room and walk away, now it actually responds to questions if you poke a stick at it long enough.And yes its an it because frankly im not so sure its even a human at all.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Be fair it used to just throw a grenade in the room and walk away, now it actually responds to questions if you poke a stick at it long enough.And yes its and it because frankly im not so sure its even a human at all.
    Some sort of semi-advanced spam-bot? Maybe if we poke it long enough it'll start putting up 'ESSEX WINDOWS FOR SALE' links?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Yes. I've even been to strip clubs that, and prepare your anus for this, serve BOOZE. Can you imagine that?

I saw no human rights abuses, was not murdered (that I remember), no rapes or anything. I had a friend that dated a stripper (actually I think he just used to her to get at her drug dealer, but anyway) and I don't recall her being murdered or raped or sold into slavery.
    So it promotes drug dealing?

Once I was at a divey bar, and some guy was smoking weed in the bathroom! Society was literally coming unbuttoned right before my eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some sort of semi-advanced spam-bot? Maybe if we poke it long enough it'll start putting up 'ESSEX WINDOWS FOR SALE' links?
    It beats the Indian love line spam
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

So it promotes drug dealing?
    If that is what you want to read into it, sure Salandrin. Strip clubs promote drug dealing. Despite the fact that the dealer was never at the club, and it was a person she went to high school with.

I suppose that means high schools support drug dealing more than strip clubs. Therefore: end all high schools. amidoinitrite?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

15+ Year Old Account
    I dated a girl that had worked as a stripper, er, exotic dancer, for a while. Wasn't something we talked about a lot, because I'm a prude, but she said she'd enjoyed it and it made her feel empowered and sexy.

Pretty tiny sample size, but I think if people 'often' got maimed, kidnapped, etc, they'd have a hard time keeping the doors open. They're a business, not somewhere in Game of Thrones.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been to many strip clubs. Lap dances are protected as free speech here (Oregon) and most of the dancers go full nude. Granted, I've been sold into slavery twice and accidentally murdered a dude in a lust-driven fury once, but all in all my experiences have been positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    I dated a girl that had worked as a stripper for a while. Wasn't something we talked about a lot, because I'm a prude, but she said she'd enjoyed it and it made her feel empowered and sexy.

Pretty tiny sample size, but I think if people 'often' got maimed, kidnapped, etc, they'd have a hard time keeping the doors open. They're a business, not somewhere in Game of Thrones.
    Is there a difference at all between a stripper and a hooker/prostitute?