Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Either way, on malk the movement speed doesn't matter at all.

Blizzard did not design the cunning spec to operate at <30% hp it's a deterrent to people killing it in pvp, thats all.

Pets don't get heal absorbing debuff on Malkorok resulting in healing to full hp by smart heals. Can be seen here for ex. http://goo.gl/VLcr8N

So i did some initial experimenting with the malkorok idea I posted yesterday. I did two different runs on the dps dummy; one using a standard ferocity pet and another using the same pet but in cunning and below 35% hp. I did ~30k more dps with the injured cunning pet (had a KC break 1M dmg on my opener). So yes it definitely is a dps increase.

The next thing I wanted to know was there a way to reinjure the pet before every pull so I could consistently do this? Well, there isn't really anything convenient you can do in the vicinity of the malkorok platform to injure your pet without slowing down pulls or whatever. So that sadly throws the idea out the window. Also it looks like Illana pulled up some log info showing pets don't get miasma. Oh well, was an interesting though while it lasted!

Deleted
    Pet didn't get the malkorok buff, atleast in lfr. Back to drawing table.

Maybe get a healing reduction debuff from another 10 year old boss ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raicky View Post
    Maybe get a healing reduction debuff from another 10 year old boss ?
    Megabloks is on the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Alth View Post
    Megabloks is on the case.
    How do we know he already hasn't? Where is Draco when we need him?

I thought this thread was about something like the flaming boar from the horde starter area. Side note: Best dwarf pet ever. Totally worth having a friend make a horde alt just to go get it back before they fixed that.

Deleted
    Stampede pets don't use bite etc, but do they benefit from passives? Quick test at training dummys were indicating that they do, atleast my ferocious pets always outdamaged cunning and tenacity pets when I switched their talent trees. Ferocious pets were always doing the most damage. So let's say they benefit from passives. Spec your pet in to cunning, drop it to 10%, get someone use black ash on it (reduces healing 99% or so, found at timeless isle although I'm sure you can get same kinda buff from some boss or add from ten year old content), dismiss pet and repeat. You won't get the buff for your main pet, but your stampede is going to be cared with as much love as megabloks pets were when he got his rank 1.

Sad thing we have to use glyph of stampede nowadays so that ppl won't try to find how we cheated when we get good logs.

trying out a hunter using the fresh 90. You guys have it so easy
    I would give my left testicle to be able to cast while moving.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    You can always play a Warlock with KJ or an Elemental Shaman.

Man, going from spriest to anything must be rough. Didn't there used to be a glyph which allowed Mind Flay on the move? Jesus, you can only cast SW: P on the move, and procced mind spikes? What kind of nonsense is that?

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Man, going from spriest to anything must be rough. Didn't there used to be a glyph which allowed Mind Flay on the move? Jesus, you can only cast SW: P on the move, and procced mind spikes? What kind of nonsense is that?
    Sounds like Ele shaman so far in 6.0

/tisssss

Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    Done. You have 2 more wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by osa View Post
    Done. You have 2 more wishes.
    Not if they all require testicular sacrifice >.>

Or maybe he's a mutant!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    Sacrifices have been around since the dawn of man, just yesterday I sacrificed 57 and a half goats for a good thok parse, but it seems I was a half a goat short since I did the whole fight without aspect of hawk on but I did have godly procs. According to game of thrones lore the best way to cleanse your soul is to be burned to please the fire god. So yes I agree that burning goats is the best way to sacrifice. Very good question
    Haha that always happens to me as well:P goddamn aspects

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soviett View Post
    Stampede pets don't use bite etc, but do they benefit from passives? Quick test at training dummys were indicating that they do, atleast my ferocious pets always outdamaged cunning and tenacity pets when I switched their talent trees. Ferocious pets were always doing the most damage. So let's say they benefit from passives. Spec your pet in to cunning, drop it to 10%, get someone use black ash on it (reduces healing 99% or so, found at timeless isle although I'm sure you can get same kinda buff from some boss or add from ten year old content), dismiss pet and repeat. You won't get the buff for your main pet, but your stampede is going to be cared with as much love as megabloks pets were when he got his rank 1.

Sad thing we have to use glyph of stampede nowadays so that ppl won't try to find how we cheated when we get good logs.
    Well, if there is a new rank #1 parse on juggernaut next reset, I'll know why

Quote Originally Posted by Connorizm View Post
    Well, if there is a new rank #1 parse on juggernaut next reset, I'll know why
    You'd have to find a player on the opposite faction to use Black Ash on your pet for you, and almost all such debuffs disappear on dismiss/keep ticking after you respawn it.

Not sure why you all keep speculating on how to exploit parses - if you didn't get there by being a skilled player, why bother?