Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Consequence @ Nordrassil (25man) 14/14HC

Consequence is an opportunity for you to join a high performing, driven 20 man raiding guild in time for WoD with people that have raided at the top for a very long time.

What are we looking for?

Consequence is not looking for best in slot geared characters, (although we certainly will not turn you away either if you got logs and a history to back you up). We are looking for dedicated players, who can adapt quickly, always strive to improve and can work in and actively contribute to a high-end raiding team. A trialist is judged on whether they are an asset to the guild, fit in well, and have the aim to improve and show that they know how to play not only their class but know how to play in a PvE environment in general.

We are currently considering all classes/specs, and as stated above, are more interested in the player than the character, although if you are swapping to an alt, or a new "main" character, you will have to prove that you are committed, and can perform well with that character.

What we're currently looking for:

Melee:
    Feral
    Warrior
    Rogue

Range:
    Warlock
    Mage
    Boomkin

Healers:
    Rshaman/Hpala

Note: Looking to recruit 2-3 of the above.

During progression we expect:

*At least 95% attendance (excluding pre-planned holidays or other pre-arranged absences)
    *You have to think for the raid/guild and not your own ranks
    *You to be fully prepared for raids. Wiping has to be the love of your life
    *You to have a fully prepared alt which you can play to a high degree of skill
    *We're looking for motivated players, if you will quit after 10 days then don't bother applying
    *Have a proper connection/PC, if you will DC every 10 mins then stop reading

We value farm the same way we value progress. More than anything else, high attendance and reliability will earn you just rewards.

In addition to the above, all members must be sociable, able to handle relaxed raiding on farm and be STD free for at least 6 months.

Our progress raiding schedule (CET):
    Monday - 8:00pm - Midnight.
    Tuesday - 8:00pm - Midnight.
    Wednesday - 8:00pm - Midnight.
    Thursday - 8:00pm - Midnight.
    Friday - Day Off.
    Saturday - Day Off.
    Sunday - 8:00pm - Midnight.

Great! How do I apply?!

Simply go to consequence-eu.com/forum/ and fill out the application form. If accepted, you will enter a trial period of 2-4 weeks where you will be assessed on the above needs. Easy as that.

Any questions can be directed to Nuckels, Lølkin Lolkin#2254 - Alth Alth#2185 - Infieri Infii#2885 in game, or via a PM on consequence-eu.com/forum/ .

Thanks for reading, We hope to read your application soon.
    Last edited by LolkinEU; 2014-07-02 at 10:21 PM. Reason: More Information

Lølkin (Burberry#2730) or Infieri Infii#2885 in game - Still looking!

- - - Updated - - -

Lølkin (Burberry#2730) or Infieri Infii#2885 in game - Specially locks/feral druids!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LolkinEU View Post
    Don't even attempt to add this person for a chat. Even though they state that they'll look into every application and take person over gear, I got deleted from his friend list because my gear was insufficient, even though I specifically mentioned I wanted to talk about a WoD minded apply.

Rude behaviour to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastov View Post
    Don't even attempt to add this person for a chat. Even though they state that they'll look into every application and take person over gear, I got deleted from his friend list because my gear was insufficient, even though I specifically mentioned I wanted to talk about a WoD minded apply.

Yes, if you at-least don't have a good guild history to back you up then don't bother adding me if you are not ready to enter SoO. Thanks for contacting anyways.

Still looking.

Yes, if you at-least don't have a good guild history to back you up then don't bother adding me if you are not ready to enter SoO. Thanks for contacting anyways.

Still looking.
    You haven't asked a single world about that, so please refrain from posting lies in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastov View Post

I've read through the conversation and in no way was anyone rude, we didn't look at your logs to see if you topped meters, we looked if you knew how to play your class. We told you what we saw and adviced to look elsewhere. How that was rude is beyond me.

Still looking for exceptional players, specially warlocks rogues and DKS

Add Burberry#2730 for a chat.

Still looking for exceptional players!

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for exceptional players!

Updated, would very much like to have a DK!
    Last edited by LolkinEU; 2014-05-06 at 02:20 PM.

Updated, would very much like to have a DK!
    Danish people are horrible people though Lolkin. You know this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    They are also bad hunters!

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Yeah Hawksy's bad.

Now give me a DK.

- - - Updated - - -

Warlock, DK, Mage please.

Burberry#2730

consequence-eu.com/forum/

Burberry#2730

- - - Updated - - -

Burberry#2730

Burberry#2730