Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    I dont buy Single Player games, the last two (Darksiders 2, ME 3) were both terrible, never again
    warband - that is all

but yeah been years since i enjoyed a single player game... honestly I just feel all the ideas are burnt out. really nothing new to me, like bought kingdoms of amalur, spent 5mins on it and never played again. same with batman asylum and city... figured no point in wasting money on the 3rd as I cant make myself enjoy these games anymore. when I was a kid I would have ate this stuff up, loved every min... I dunno what it is really cause I can play league of legends for hours on end and I dont even like that game lol.

PS mmo's are dead to me, I refuse to play another in my lifetime, which isn't hard cause all that come out have crap graphics (looking at you ESO)

I'm guessing because the last big batch came out for the last gen consoles instead of the new ones. Guessing this has something to do with console vs developer politics.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I dare say gamers are to blame, so many are content with rehashed medicare games
    A medicare game? Boy that does sound horrible!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Do people still pirate games?

I don't believe it's as popular as it was about 10 years ago.
    It probably has gone down since Steam has become such a big deal and it practically gives them away after a few months. If Steam sold movies/TV I wouldn't need to torrent at all anymore...

But yeah people definitely do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It probably has gone down since Steam has become such a big deal and it practically gives them away after a few months. If Steam sold movies/TV I wouldn't need to torrent at all anymore...

But yeah people definitely do.
    Yeah if there were a good streaming service, which would sell TV series and movies I would pay for them. And I don't mean movies and TV series that came out 3 years ago, but the ones that are airing right now on TV/cinema.

Just like I pay for music in Spotify. Good service.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    A medicare game? Boy that does sound horrible!
    Yup. Its the Republican answer to Obamacare. I heard there's even gonna be an xpac that teaches you how to defraud medicare!

If I look at 2007, I don't see many AAA titles for the PS3 until. By then a year old Oblivion. Splinter cell that came out for PS2 in 2006. FEAR which was 2 years old by then.

Depends on what you think is a AAA game but don't see many big budget, returning game series untill november 2007