Avoidance in WoD PvP

So since hit/exp going out of the window, how does dodge and parry in pvp work?

They should just remove agi > dodge and Str > Parry for DPS specs tbh.

Just pita RNJ.

yeah they should, but are they?

They've not said anything like that, afaik.

It'd be nice if they did, it's been terrible constantly having who is lucky enough to actually hit each other wars with other melee.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2014-04-16 at 08:14 PM.

If we assume players are at same lvl of you (not skull lvl like raid boss), then there will be no avoidance in pvp
    but, if your class have some sort of avoidance from skills (tank spec especially), I think you still be able to avoid some hits

they said anything about it to a pvp perspective, so this is just my 2cents
    Don't make funny of me, If you don't understand what I said.
    I'm just a guy with poor studies, that don't have english as first language

Dodge and parry will be 25% lower which on most will be about 5% less avoidance. On top of this you will be getting 12% exp baseline. Combine those and avoidance in pvp will be very low not gone but very low.

https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...93046176563200

Most classes right now have between 23%-28% with str classes being the highest which makes no sense but anyway. Wod will cut that by 17% for end expansion and at the start most had 14-18% so we're looking at people having 0%-11% through wod.

But sadly none of this is happening because they wanted to make pvp better its just pvp getting pve's leftovers as usual.