Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirayne24 View Post
    Warlocks have always been a strong class.
    PvE wise, they have never been as strong compared to other classes as they are right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    PvE wise, they have never been as strong compared to other classes as they are right now.
    Yogg-Saron - Warlocks strongest class by far.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Yogg-Saron - Warlocks strongest class by far.
    So warlock dominated just about every fight in wrath? Didn't think so. You misunderstand. I'm talking about the expansion not 1 single fight rofl.

So warlock dominated just about every fight in wrath? Didn't think so. You misunderstand. I'm talking about the expansion not 1 single fight rofl.
    I can't remember the whole expac, but it shouldn't matter. A single class shouldn't dominate an entire raid tier, let alone an expac.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

A single class shouldn't dominate an entire raid tier, let alone an expac.
    My point exactly. Hence why this is the golden age.

I dont understand, are you arguing that it's acceptable to have these golden ages of a class?

I dont understand, are you arguing that it's acceptable to have these golden ages of a class?
    I'm not really "arguing" anything. Just corrected one of your post then you went on a rampage to try and prove yourself "right" or something. idk and idc tbh.

I'm not really "arguing" anything. Just corrected one of your post then you went on a rampage to try and prove yourself "right" or something. idk and idc tbh.
    Grrrr so mad.. jk I'm not. And I'm wrong a lot, so I hardly ever rampage, but a lot of context is lost on the forums so it might of seemed that way.

Quote Originally Posted by yehyehyehyeh View Post
    When playing on my Unholy DK it feels like I'm overextending 24/7, while mages are blinking all over the place, shitting CC in my face.
    Mage mobility has been addressed by resetting their Blink CD every time they nova. This should fix the issue of melee sometimes getting close enough to hit them.

Nope. I played in the last one mostly because of the new mount they added for 3v3 queue. This time there just isn't a draw for me.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

worst cc in my entire playing experience. you can literally be cc'd till death without ever having a chance to even hit anyone. super fun while playing melee, who doesn't love getting cc'd and nuked from a far.

now, that being said, i have been having more fun doing rated bgs, but that's not because of blizz its because of that app oqueue. so much more fun and easy to get good groups for my higher ranked players, or just a quick yolo to cap my alts. love that app

it's okay unless you care about 3's
    3's are a god forsaken mess of hunter hunter hunter hunter mage mage mage warlock warrior shaman
    it is making me hate my own class god damn why can a backpedaling hunter do so well.
    Sigh. Still, i enjoy my class in bgs and 2's so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by dak1 View Post
    Mage mobility has been addressed by resetting their Blink CD every time they nova. This should fix the issue of melee sometimes getting close enough to hit them.
    They should then also make it so when you Blink it resets your Frost Nova CD. Mages might finally be good for once!

Deleted
    Holy crap. Tried to gear my fresh-dinged 90, yet even with the base resiliance I get oneshoted by everyone and their pet. Holy fuck, this is worst then gearing a fresh toon in wotlk.

wat.

No one said that.

I don't PvP. That guy along with others said locks were OP in PvP. I PvE and I know locks are OP in PvE.

Only point of the post. No idea what you are even talking about or the purpose of your post tbh.
    lol its amazing when people that dont pvp come on a pvp section and talk about pve. It truly is.

here's the truth.

if you're not playing a ridiculously over tuned class, you will absolutely hate your gaming experience and ponder why you pay a company for this much despair.

Without my rdruid holding my hand in 2s, 3s, R(BG)s, I literally cannot play my shadow priest. He is unplayable. (and I know how to play Shadow very well to the point where I never waste any globals, for instance Fade (glyphed), PoM, or Shield). Even making 0 mistakes a game will NOT BE GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN AGAINST MANY COMPS.

Now... I have recently started playing my lock again. I did my green fire quest (all pvp gear, dont recommend LEL). And I have to say... this spec is a fucking joke.

I can literally just cast incinerate and kill 90% of people. I can literally go 4v1... 5v1... the other team doesn't even matter. My health pool is ridiculous, my survival cooldowns are to the point where I don't even need a healer. Most people just let me play, they don't even know what to do. I have two trinkets, or I have an ability that PUNISHES MELEE FOR JUST HITTING ME. I DONT EVEN NEED MY PET ANYMORE. MY PET IS A LIABILITY IN MOST CASES. I can make mistakes all day and still get the kill. Most of the time, I don't even have to CC the healer and I still get the kill. The best part: I'm a MEDIOCRE LOCK , at best.

I completely shelved my warrior. I mean... I think everyone already knows about warrior.

So that's been PvP in MoP.

Thanks Blizzard, I can't thank you enough.

I went back to pvp with my main a few weeks ago and I just found that even after I had the full 522 set, I just felt like my Ret couldn't do any damage. It just didn't feel very fun to go up against people who would deal a single hit taking 10 to 15% of my health vs my TV hit after 3 other hits and it does 3 to 5%. I used to do fairly well and have a good time win or lose, but lately I just kinda feel useless in BG's. Sometimes its the lack of damage, sometimes its being CC'ed for a minute and a half. I've got my honor set, but with what it took to get, I don't think Ill be doing Arena this season.
    Last edited by Eldonia; 2014-04-22 at 12:55 PM. Reason: cause I cant spell today.
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy myself tbh. Aside from retarded burst from some (most) classes, it's fun trying to get better. I play a resto druid.

Nope, not enjoying it at all. Especially when I think about past seasons.

Most obvious problem is the CC, there's no more 2v1s unless you're a 2.5k player against a retard and a 5 year old that's not a hunter. You get a couple of melee on you, you're dead most likely.

Some classes are way to easy to get good results with while others are more difficult. Even if they might be balanced ability wise, pulling off ridiculous damage and CC while rolling your face on the keyboard is not acceptable.

2v2 where it comes to healer / dps comps vs. double dps comps. The room for mistakes is so massive when you're playing with a healer, it's just not fair to the opponent.

Everyone has a shit ton of annoying abilities that just make it unbearable to play sometimes.

1600 rating in 2s is the new 2200. That bracket is just too broken because of people tanking the rating and no balance at all. Playing against two people with the PvP enchant at 1600 is demoralizing. Also the exact opposite is happening with 5s.

To get any decent rating at all in the "most balanced bracket" 3s you need 5623763145123 macros to target each team mate and enemy with the same ability. Being basically forced 5 buttons for polymorph, wind shear, fear, etc.etc. in order to win a match is just stupid.

Only thing fun left to play is BGs this season and even they are sometimes annoying as shit because of a 2-5 melee bot train singling you out and tearing your anus open.

I personally can't wait for this hellish season to end and get some decent gameplay in WoD.
    Man often meets his destiny, on the path he takes to avoid it.