[WW] Another monk needs dps help

Alright my dps doesn't seem to be that bad, but I feel like there are some major elements that I'm ignoring when it comes to the WW rotation. Im sorry I don't have logs, but I did clock around 210k dps unbuffed on a raid dummy. One of the key elements that I constantly forget is when and how often should I use my FoF. During the 100 mil damage I did to the raid dummy I only found myself using it twice and in actual raids I usually only have the chance to use it 1-3 times. It also seems every time I use it I seem to lose a small amount of dps. Right now I only use it on the rare moments when my RSK and tiger palm have more than 3.5 secs on cd and my energy is low with no chi or energizing brew.

Here is my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orian/advanced

Any feedback is much appreciated!

Deleted
    When you post in the future please look around for posts that are relevant to your subject. I asked something very similar to you and most of what you want to know is explained in my post "Help my WW" where Babylonius were very helpful and explained this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexyn-eu View Post
    When you post in the future please look around for posts that are relevant to your subject. I asked something very similar to you and most of what you want to know is explained in my post "Help my WW" where Babylonius were very helpful and explained this.
    Yes, I looked over three different help guides (including yours) and I did find them very helpful, but only to a certain extent. I understand where FoF belongs in my rotation, but I was wondering how FoF really proves useful when it seems like a dps loss, a root, and rarely relevant since I'm always near energy capped. Now I know this is to be expected when aiming for 12k haste, but why not just use chi wave as a filler till there is more energy. I was also wanting to know if my current gemming and reforging might be the cause for the uselessness of FoF.

You've leaving a bit of Agility sitting on the table. At this point in your gearing, none of your gems should be pure secondary stats. It should all be either pure Agility or Agility plus secondary stats.

With Assurance of Consequence running at 28.50% haste is a bit strong, you might want to consider dropping it down to 27.50% to 27%

If you can't find the right time to utilize FoF you might as well switch to TED and keep the Haste.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JaimeKingslayer View Post
    Yes, I looked over three different help guides (including yours) and I did find them very helpful, but only to a certain extent. I understand where FoF belongs in my rotation, but I was wondering how FoF really proves useful when it seems like a dps loss, a root, and rarely relevant since I'm always near energy capped. Now I know this is to be expected when aiming for 12k haste, but why not just use chi wave as a filler till there is more energy. I was also wanting to know if my current gemming and reforging might be the cause for the uselessness of FoF.
    You're always energy capped because you're running with 2-3k more haste then you need to with AoC. You should be using Chi Wave on CD as it provides more DPS than a BoK.

You're finding FoF to be useless bc you're gemming pure haste in some spots. You're leaving quite a bit of Agi behind. Get as much Agi as you can and Haste secondary, you can always adjust your rotation for less haste, you can't adjust it for less Agi.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

If I drop more haste should I put FoF higher in my rotation or keep it in the same spot? Since I'm going to start using chi wave on CD, will there still be plenty of time to utilize my FoF? If so, then should I really try to hit FoF when its up b/c of AoC?

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeKingslayer View Post
    If I drop more haste should I put FoF higher in my rotation or keep it in the same spot? Since I'm going to start using chi wave on CD, will there still be plenty of time to utilize my FoF? If so, then should I really try to hit FoF when its up b/c of AoC?
    Higher, AoC is built around FoF you should be using it as many times as possible to reap the full benefit. The rules to use it still apply: Don't let energy cap, don't let TP drop, and don't let RSK come off cooldown.

It's a considerably harder rotation, but it will net you a DPS increase.