Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Its me, but...

Sheever looking at Kryptosis instead of camera all time since day1. I swear, feels like she is wants to do "sth" with him all the time.

How did Sheever become a caster, with that voice of hers? Or LD with his nerd sense of humour that no one finds funny? Sunsfan and Synderen should be casting way more often than these nerds, they're the only duo that can make you cry out of laughter with their idiotism.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason i dont mind LD, but he has to be with someone like Merlini

LD is a carebear dont anyone dare hate him.

Deleted
    Wohoo DK

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    How did Sheever become a caster, with that voice of hers? Or LD with his nerd sense of humour that no one finds funny? Sunsfan and Synderen should be casting way more often than these nerds, they're the only duo that can make you cry out of laughter with their idiotism.
    they casted hundreds of dota games for free

crazy how that works right

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    they casted hundreds of dota games for free

crazy how that works right
    Yep. Quite crazy how so much practice doesn't bring you even close to perfect.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Draskyl #1 caster WORLD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    For some reason i dont mind LD, but he has to be with someone like Merlini
    I don't mind LD either. The only part of his casting I genuinely dislike is when he starts screaming into the mic. It's cool to raise your voice and get excited when somebody does something, but he kinda chucks that logic out of the window and just screams.

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    Yep. Quite crazy how so much practice doesn't bring you even close to perfect.
    It was terrific when Kryptosis started to theorycraft IG player ember skill build with sheever during stage 1 game. I rofled.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    DK is versatile for sure and they are a really good team but I think their convincing victory against EG today was beacuse of Wisp and the pressure they managed to put on EG early. I think PPD got outdrafted today and I think EG can have a fighting chance tomorrow if they advance to finals. Don't let them get Wisp or get a strat that deals with it. We'll see what happens tomorrow.
    I don't even have to mention how many heroes Mushi can play since he played the most different heroes last TI. The following are just choices during this Starladder

LanM

Enchantress(
    Abaddon
    Ancient Apparition
    KOTL
    Enigma
    Dazzle
    Jakiro
    Sand King

MMY

Io
    Shadow Demon
    Rubick
    Disruptor
    Meepo
    Dazzle
    Ancient Apparition

Burning

Lifestealer
    Lone Druid
    Nature's Prophet
    Clinkz
    Mirana
    Tiny
    Morphling
    Faceless Void
    Pugna

Granted Icex3 played mostly Invoker, but the hero is quite op in this state and none is going to pass it up if it goes through the draft. Compared to other teams that play the same thing over and over(Empire/EG/IG at least played more or less same style each time) this was a show of strength.

Deleted
    iceiceice just needs more hot chocolate so they must win that he can buy more